How I started fucking whores

I went to a famous high school on the outskirts of a town in Nyanza. This was about that time post election violence broke up and the country almost went up inflames. This town being one of the safest, most peaceful and least tribal places; there was a huge upsurge of IDPs moving into town. Most of this people had lost everything. Naturally, most of the women and girls turned to the world’s oldest trade: the became whores. Suddenly the town was over run by whores. At dawn, the streets were usually lined up with hundreds of desperate whores, all baying for passerby’s attention. You had 40-50 years old mathes lining up next to 13 year girl hustling you to fuck them for 50 bob! It was fucked up shit! But for the horny teenage shit heads like me, that was heaven.
Every Friday, I’d jump over the school fence, trudge through a small farm, then a coffee farm full of overenthusiastic watchmen on my way town: braving snakes, dogs, and over-motivated teachers ready to do anything for principals approval - including hunting for errant boys sneaking out of school at night, when you should be home fucking your wife.
Fast forward; My favorite place in town was this dingy keg bar full of hookers. Entrance ilikua next na stairs leading to shot time rooms, so the moment you walk in, you’re welcomed by a long line of skimpily dressed women lined up the stairs, flashing you pussy and pulling all sorts of crazy stunts. The place smelt like a giant pussy: it smelt like raw sex. To get into the club you had to jostle through a sea of sweaty stinking whores, drunk, grinding, twerking. Young things who’d be barely out of primary school, it was crazy! Halafu unakaa hapo unaitisha ile jug mrefu ya jugdanniels, and they’d eye you then come next to you and pull all sorts of stunts to get your attention. Hapo ndio my whore addiction started. I no longer fuck them, but once in a while I find myself in walking down Luthuli, then sneak up the stairs to one of the whore houses down there.

8 Likes

so sad#boychild

Mungu anakuona tuu.

which sti do you have as of now

[ATTACH=full]149692[/ATTACH]

19 Likes

upussssssssssssss

Hekaya iko timam,… Lakini hio maneno ya malaya… Eeh… Ngurumisha tu kawasaki hayabusa…

Er, er, er where do they still grow coffee in Nyanza?

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]149700[/ATTACH]

exactly. hii upus ya fake heka tulisema iishe 2017 au sio kuka?

We already know your plans for valentines so usiletee upuss enda huka kwa
[ATTACH=full]149706[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Nope,they only grow Pussies

:smiley:

moe szyslak

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/cVz8B06.jpg

6 Likes

DFM - Leta contacts

2 Likes

We mzee unadhani bado tuko 1912 after settler invasion? Kisii, Nyamira plant coffee!

6 Likes

Kisii sheit head

2 Likes

Kisii…Shit head…from that explanation, that is Kisii High School, you pass through a coffee plantation as you head to town, that is, if you sneak out.

5 Likes

Maliar tuliwacha 2017

Very nice hekaya. It brings out the indignity suffered by victims of post election violence and how their lives were shattered.

2 Likes