How do i?

Unless your love and honour is dependent on those skid marks, just be open and tell him. If he is mature enough, he will understand. Otherwise, dump his shitty ass. Such an unhygienic person doesn’t deserve to live with human beings. Jehofa!! what crosses your mind when you look into his eyes? [ATTACH=full]17475[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

At this rate he might shit in bed.

6 Likes

have u thought u might b the culprit…: am very sure apanuangi miguu akiangalia juu…

3 Likes

:D:D

:D:D:D
bedsheet skiddies??? basi boxers ziko na stress sana.
anyway, reminds me of a lay I once had. time ya kuenda doggi nikacheki stuff za green apo ivo…had to rush to throw up nikajifanya ni tumbo imekua na shida. had to even go buy actal. :smiley: after that nika suggest tu hit showers pamoja. nikanyandua later and moved on. luckily ilikua ka one off lay i could avoid. for a gf ata sijui naeza fanya nini

2 Likes

lol how long have you known him?

1 Like

Vitu zingine there is no point trying to “sugar -coat” them. Unasema ilivyo wapende wasipende!
Those who matter dont mind And those who Mind Dont Matter… Kari kii?!

I had a girlfriend who used to chuck her bloody tampons in the bin in the bathroom so kila time i changed the bin ilikuwa na tampon … Nikimwambia anasema ni nini nilikua natafuta ndani ya bin.!..
The Dirty Cow Had to GO!..

6 Likes

Its called thinking beyond your nose

1 Like

Is that what its called?.. i could have never known. I am only a Retard…

Bingwa Scrotum likes this.

1 Like

@Nananimpa =olmonk

SKID MARKS Ni NINI?

No skidding is without marks i guess especially when you pull the handbrake ready to drift.:D:D:D

spoon hahaha

[ATTACH=full]17478[/ATTACH]

He is a very clean guy. The problem is he loves sitting on the toilet with his ipad or phone while emptying his bowels. It makes him take long on the toilet sit (over half an hour). I guess what happens is that the shit dries up on his ass n wiping after half an hour with toilet paper only does not properly do the job. He is not aware of that fact.

Girl…uve got problems to deal with …woi

4 Likes

just spy on him, then find a site/forum/blog he is addicted to like ktalk. Then signup and post this hekaya there. Am sure it will work

1 Like

Hapa hatutaiticha mbicha yeyote. Its Gross enuff:confused::confused::confused:

2 Likes

a manki trying to sound intelligent!

3 Likes

The fact that you can still use the words such as “love” and “honour” in such a situation is… dumbfounding.