How do I confront a thieving employee?

old monkey anakuogopa

Identify the loophole and fix a control. Controls! controls! controls! controls!

Mwambie wewe ni ile nyani ilikuwa inazima stima kenya mzima atakuogopa aache wizi

How long have you been sleeping with the employee??

Did they start stealing, before or after uliingia mustuni??

Lawyer wa nini?? This is not a first world country. Unafuta ghasia on the spot but make sure you pay his dues. Most employees can’t afford to retaliate legally against their employers so you are safe - especially low cadre workers wa kuiba hapa na pale.

The good thing about peasants is that they can’t afford to fight back. If they did Wahindi wengi wangekuwa jela.

A gun should suffice.

So because finding a replacement may take time you let him continue stealing from your parent’s place…thats madness of the highest order!

They say prevention is better than cure!
CASE CLOSED!

One thing you will have to learn in entrepreneurship…you should never be afraid of confrontation…otherwise you will never succeed in business. You must learn to confront people.

Ever wondered why nobody likes their successful boss?? Because the boss will fire them and take disciplinary action if need be. If you let employees skate for such mannerisms utaumia sana in your entrepreneurial journey.

Ile insecurity watu wamebeba is rooted soo deep yani :smiley: :smiley: :D. So what !! If you cant find a replacement early enough??? Yani a thief has the power to manipulate fear when you make the calls??? . Enyewe nyinyi ni ghaaaasiiiiia

Heard the famous quote " two wrongs dont make what??? ".
Its not your business to know shit. They signed the agreement, He accepted the terms. Nothing justifies stealing. Mark that

@Old Monk umewasha moto nakutoroka :D:D:D

Kwani ni lab ya nuclear science ndo kupata chemical engineer ni ngumu…?

You are eyes and ears of your parents business, and that includes hiring and firing. Take that opportunity to learn all the aspects of making that business flourish, including HR matters.

Old Monk you are just plain lazy. Hata huku you don’t raise your MoD profile. Lakini hii ni family business and you are still being lazy? give me your dad’s number.

We have a family business. I knew an employee was a crook for many years. But he was a terrific worker. So I let it go. Eventually he left and on checking accounts, roughly 20% per year had been thugged over the years. Stemming from unreported sales, back door sales, etc. Eventually, you will pay.

I don’t understand why you are keeping the employee.I mean I have had friends who did the same shit and I kicked them out.

You are likely emotionally attached to the employee ndo maana hutaki aende but wait until they steal the entire business ndo utajua hujui.

She’s paid well and on time.

Noted

My phone broke and currently I’m broke to afford a decent phone so natumia comp ya kazini that means kuwa online sana like before imekuwa shida
Number ya Mzae HAPANA

I will make it known that i know what she’s doing today.