How did Sabbath change from Saturday to Sunday?

You have a good point but… the 40 days Jesus was on earth after his resurrection he could have expressly instructed the disciples on the new Sabbath day. Why do we have to imply? Even Paul was receiving private lessons from Jesus he could have instructed him to clarify the new sabbath.

It wouldn’t make a difference, a disbeliever will disbelieve regardless of the evidence. The Old Testament scriptures I pointed out are the best evidence for Sunday worship.

The 8th day (1+7) is the day beyond the confines of this world, the day which stands for the life of the world to come, the day of the eternal rest of the Kingdom of God. In both Jewish and Christian tradition, the number seven signifies completion and fullness, while the number eight signifies more than completion and fullness.

Are we Christians or Jews? And tell me how you understand the verse above?

Romans 15:4

Jesus was fulfilling what was written by prophets and not enforcing

Read Hebrew chapter 10

Sawa but who wrote Hebrews mazee? Mi natambua maneno ya Paul pekee.

It’s don’t matter what you are, the bible was written for all, what matters is the truth - no where does it say, the old covenant was ever abolished,

And indeed he did not come to abolish the laws of Moses and the prophets but rather to fulfill these laws , the forth commandment clearly states
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy . … Sabbath is Jewish for the last day of the week, what we call Saturday in English

Galatians 3:23-25

Hebrew 8:7-13

Paul to the Jews who were still following the laws of moses

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Its self evident that the law in reference here is not the law of Moses or the prophets of the old testament, if you are a bible scholar I would imagine you would know this.

Which law is it ?

Hebrews 8:7-13

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Jesus Christ did not come to condemn the laws of Moses and the prophets of the old testament but rather to fulfill the same he died for our sins, that’s what to the new covenant is all about, the ten commandments still stand to this day, the lord say’s am the same, yesterday, today and forevermore

The laws of mortal men

Mnajua kwanza the called Christmas is a pagan day??

Imagine if we were discussing and exploring African spiritual systems the way we do with our conquerer s slaver religions. Niko sure emperor Constantine was not remotely thinking about you when they crafted this
Greatest mindfuck of our people. Ever seen Japanese Chinese Koreans running around with traditional African frock ati ni their religion kweli… Ooh I get it those are heathens sio

Actually, research shows that Constantine imposed himself as a God, at par with the three identical gods, namely Jupiter, Mithras and Jesus. The worship of these gods, among others, was widespread and simultaneous all over the Roman empire, whether openly or discreetly.