How did hilter / nazis kill 6 million jews within short period of time ?

They shouldve given fuhrer more time to achieve his objective with the jews. The whole world didnt want them anyway.

The nazis 1st objective with the jewish problem was DEPORTATION. All countries refused to accept them into their territories. They were already hated world over.
The 2nd was REPATRIATION to their homeland in the middle east, they refused to go to a desert and they had invested in nazi land.
The 3rd and Final Solution left to the nazis, EXTERMINATION. We all know how that went down.

Tumia akili hata wewe. There were German concentration camp officers who were captured. Many of them died in the 1980s. Enough time to confirm all these records.

These prison commandants themselves confessed of their activities and the numbers… I mean hata kama…

For instance as a kid you probably watched Escape from Sobibor the head of Sobibor extermination camp was captured and confessed himself. Hakuna kuekelewa. His name is Franz Paul Stangl and he personally confessed wih his own mouth that in the one year he was commandant at Sobibor 90,000 humans were killed under his watch. Something he was very proud of doing.

In that same movie the brutal guard Gustav Franz Wagner was a real life person. He was killed in Brazil and he said everything said about him was correct.

And for you to be promoted in these camps you had to meet a daily quota of numbers at the furnaces. Otherwise you were relieved of your duties.

Do you know what you are saying? Even non jews were targeted. The germans wanted to take over all lands to the east starting with poland all the way to russia so as to link up with their japanese friends in the east. When they overun poland they killed millions of non-jewish polish people and sent many more to work as slaves in Germany. Ever heard of the “Siege of Stalingrad” where the german army surrounded the russian city of Stalingrad and shelled it for 3 months killing millions of Russians?

If you did not belong to the “German super race” you were to be exterminated or enslaved. The germans had managed to overun all countries on the west of mainland europe and were aiming to overun the whole of eastern europe. Their friends, the japanese were tasked with overrunning asia and the japs had occupied china and moved westwards upto Burma. The3 japs had even captured parts of eastern russia. With europe and asia defeated the next aim was to capture the USA and dominate the whole world.

You are lucky that germany was defeated in WWII otherwise they were here next door in tanzania (tanganyika was their colony) and if they had won the war, they would have taken over the kenya colony from the british and all off you would have also been put in gas chambers. Ever heard of what germans did to native namibians including poisoning all their wells?

You should learn history before kupayuka ovyo ovyo on the internet.

I can take the whole day talking about this topic. It’s one of my favorite.

And the Russians, the Britons, the French and even Canadians would all have to be part of this massive conspiracy to lie because they all entered those cobcentration camps themselves and verified the numbers themselves!

There were thousands of Russian prisoners in those very Nazi extermination camps.

(Although Stalin had his own extermination camps himself where he murdered millions through hard labour and starvation.)

so this makes it right for you to imagine for others what they think and know ?

you should first ask what i know and the evidence i have instead of sperming

:D:D:D:D:D

It’s the con of the century. The Brits had wanted to settle them in Kenya but thank God they refused. Those people are trouble wherever they go.

The Baltic states walikuwa roho chafu kwa Jews…Kuna documentary Fulani nilona ya Jews extermination mahali Fulani Lithuania inaitwa butrymonis…nilikua.

shait!
izo concentration camps :eek:

If you can .Read this book it’s free online on archive.org . Written by a former non-executive director of Central Bank of SA and a descendant of some royal chieth. It’s about a 3hour read . Hittler (and very many others had to go under the guise world wars-including Gadaffi)because they/He formed STATE-OWNED banks that created money (out of nothing) without usury/interest. The ReischBank only lasted for 14 years .[ATTACH=full]347120[/ATTACH]
I’ll post excerpts from this book in the future but history as we’ve been taught is a sham .

What evidence do you have?

(Spamming*)

The author of that book Stephen Mitford is from South Africa he is a boer and you know how they are. There are many Jews in S.A, wealthy Jews. This guy was a director of the South African central bank and went full racist on the local Jews in S.A saying they control the country and media. He was fired and became very bitter.

Finally he became a holocaust denier and wanted the local Jews kicked out of South Africa.

He says the Jew is the real problem in South Africa. I’d really love to believe him but then I remember his fellow Boers own all the land and minerals!!

He is biased and defends his fellow boers as the poor innocent “victims”.

Unashindwa but aren’t you boers the same assholes who enslaved the bleks? Now you want to pass the blame onto the Jews???

I know from other threads that you are a rabid atheist and anti-Jehovah and a very serious anti-semite and holocaust denier. :smiley:

I am not trying to change your mind in any way. I know I can’t. You hate Jews and it is your right to hate them, but I would be curious to hear any evidence you have in your possession that disputes the 6 million figure.

You saying Hitler went to war over money?? Thats deluded. Hitler was a megalomaniac who truly believed in Aryan supremacy and that they were destined to rule the world. His wars had nothing to do with banks

Yes. All wars have been purely financial. Anyway this ReichBank only lasted 13years and was the most prosperous time for the German people…

The British are the true assholes. Grabbing land everywhere and distributing it out like it’s theirs. If they had had their way we would be living in North Eastern ati Jews wamepatiwa Kenya nusu. Na watu hapa ktalk kazi tu ni kusifu Jews vile ni wazuri. Brainwashed idiots.

To think all wars are purely financial is narrow minded. Wars may be fought on ideological, religious, nationalistic and territorial grounds. They can also be initiated for the purposes of gaining influence or to gain mineral resources

Bismarck went to war on nationalistic grounds i.e. to unite Germany. Russia grabbed the Crimea since she considers the port there strategically important and also the fact that crimea was a part of Russia before being given to the Ukraine in Soviet times. She also interferes in Eastern Ukraine. One of the reasons for this is that she doesnt want Ukraine to join NATO or the EU. I see no banks in these wars I have mentioned

Thanks for helping me UNDERSTAND this alternative history series “THE MAN AT THE HIGH CASTLE”.
Asande