How come BLM protests have few or no black people...lol

Confirms that @Purple’s IQ is highly questionable. Consider this: Do you have to be an Israelite to pray to/thru’ Jesus? Do you have to be Black to support a Blacks cause? Do you have to be a Trump supporter to be dumb?

Raleigh, NC has few blacks vis-a-vis their population? I thought you were well traveled, guess not!

The BLM movement has nothing to do with blacks. By the way these aren’t the first black people I’ve heard complaining that their movement has been co-opted as a cover for white looting and destruction of monuments. These are Bernie Sanders’s white kids who now realize they will never surpass their parents’ achievements, that their degrees are worthless for the most part. They are fighting to install communism in order to redistribute wealth, using black pain because that’s the only way they can act out their anger justifiably. This is the problem with blacks, you trust people too easily. The US economy is going through the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Ever ask yourself when do these people work? They don’t.

It couldn’t get lower than this.

Purple is brainwashed by the white niggas she calls masters. I completely fail to get it why a black would trash whites just because they are protesting for them. What the protesting whites are doing is liberation but what Purple is doing is now the epitome of foolishness. Ata hao whites wakiwacheki, they’ll be embarrassed and realize that blacks cannot be helped. Sielewi shida ya Purple iko wapi

Iyo watu haikushikwa na corona?

Si you stop trying to understand me coz you can’t. We can’t all think the same. You people claim that diversity is good. Then prove it by at least entertaining divergent opinions. I’m not trying to make you think like I do, no way. Keep your ideas to yourself but in case you write them down, I will read your thoughts in order to appreciate where you’re coming from.

Personally I see the bigger picture with BLM. Like you, I wish they were truly invested in the black cause but they aren’t. What’s happening is basically a communist take over.

Just watching America implode.
[MEDIA=twitter]1278185069371252738[/MEDIA]

The bad orange man alisema shooting will start. Now the white liberals are shooting others in the name of BLM making the black ppl at BLM look bad.
[MEDIA=twitter]1278023724399116289[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=giphy]YN6qUXj4HdXoY[/MEDIA]

Yeah. See? Yet some fools here keep reiterating that BLM is about fighting for black rights. World leaders, business magnates and competing countries have poured money to ensure that Trump loses the election. America is too important to be run by someone they can’t control. Trump is bad for China, the EU, the military complex, the defunded WHO, the UN globalists, for Palestine etc. They’re antagonizing police so that when these anarchists take over, there will be no one to protect innocent civilians. This is what Marxists do, straight from their playbook.

So, when are you expecting shit to break loose? The police are not useful after full blown civil disobedience takes off. The armed forces may be useful then… Taking out the police is of no consequence except in dealing with localized and relatively small scale as opposed to full scale revolution.

I do not know about those conspiracies to fight Trump but what I suspect is just like what history has shown us many times white liberals and conservatives will always hijack black ppl movements and scuttle them. Look at what happened to Malcom x they assassinated him because he was too radical. Martin luther was also assassinated when he started talking about economic empowerment of black americans to the mzungu MLK was becoming radical like MalcomX.
So from these lessons I have come to suspect the elite white liberals are using BLM as a tool to achieve their goals. The racist white conservatives are not as cunning as the liberals since they can’t hide in BLM.

Oh there’s going to be a full blown civil war in America before the elections. Right after the economy falls off the cliff. Make no mistake, all of it will be blamed on Trump such that uninformed people will beg for Biden and Dems to lead, not knowing they’ve actually signed their death certificate. I am prepared for anything including the possibility of moving back to Kenya on short notice or the collapse of all fiat currencies as we know it. Keep in mind they haven’t milked their covid-19 plandemic for all it’s worth including Bill Gates’ forced vaccinations. There’s no way the billions of dollars he’s invested are going to waste despite the fact the virus has mutated into a weaker version and other evidence that should otherwise preclude mass vaccinations. Dark days ahead bro.

I read a blog by a certain white conservative urging his followers to wear BLM T-shirts so they can have the freedom to go out there and counter BLM/antifa. No other group except BLM has been given the moral upper hand to gather and protest during this ‘pandemic.’

That has been my fear. Kenya is not a safe haven either. I remember a few years ago when the US confirmed that Godane (the Al-Shabaab leader) had been droned to kingdom cum…that really knocked the lights out of Al-Shabaab. When the US of A is taken out of the international scene, Al-Qaeda/Al-Shabaab will swiftly walk in to Kenya like it is their holiday home…coast and north eastern will be up for grabs. I cant help laughing when people talk about immigrants in Europe and the USA, especially blacks, being deported by white extremists. Black immigrants (those who can) will be leaving willingly. Those who want to come to Kenya, I hope they will be lucky enough to find something they can call home.

Th

Those white people are fighting for your right and your children’s right to live without police brutality and you are busy mocking them? God, what is wrong with some people? Yaani watu wanajaribu kuwasaidia na mnawacheka? Halafu mkiuliwa na polisi ndio mnaanza kulialia kama wajinga. These white people will never experience police brutality, they don’t have to come out to protest. Next time a black person is killed by police they will stay at home.

:DWanted to tell her that u beat me to that congrats

[MEDIA=twitter]1278089133597044736[/MEDIA]

My only issue with you(and many Trump blind supporters) is the belief that the US has been a victim of “conspiracies” from the EU, WHO, NATO, UN and jokingly, Palestine.
I mean, don’t you ever read a book into anything concerning whatever you’re talking about?
Because most of what you’ve spoken about here is trash(forgive the harsh words)

I can tell that you’re woke! Thanks for the refreshing post.

Trump has been quietly moving the US dollar to a gold standard rather than Fiat currency