How can I be attractive

Stick to fucking lanyes

Ama ukamuwe the toothless mungikiress @Finest wine yeye atakupa Shimo zote bore umpatie 200 ya chrome

Carry this information to your chief for assistance. Thank me later.

Tafuta pesa boss, with money you can f*ck even the first lady of England

@PHARMACY = @Nipe Nikusifu =@patco

I didn’t say money will solve your problem. Jifunze kusoma. I said it will make you more comfortable.

It is better to have shortcomings in only one department (women), instead of two (women and money).

This village never dissapoints

When starting off, I had a neighbor. A fat black short guy who didn’t even have much furniture but guess what, he had ladies at his place always. Hadi bash bana and it was a bedsitter.

The ninja had a good sense of humor and was confident. Pesa ata sio lazima.

stupid ghaseer. You’re plagiarizing my woes

I’m not related to anybody in this mad village

Mafi wewe. Unasema with certainty as though you saw me posting that stupid pity story. Huyu @Nipe Nikusifu is just a troll. And a homosexual, too.

@PHARMACY can testify

Tell it to this fukcers wa jijenge kwanza. Bila kujiamini uwespata maqu. Kwanza wewe @Nipe Nikusifu utabaki umehandwa mkia na @Thirimaii adi treads ziishe zote banae

coomer ni kitu chafu sana lakini. Why are you people obsessed with it? Kwanza huyo @Azor Ahai naskia yuko na coomer hapo katikati ya mboro na mcoondu. Ndio maana anakuanga na umama sana. Wewe nguruwe pia naskia huwa unapeana mattercore wanaume wakutombe. Ndio maana wewe hunuka shonde kila wakati.

Funny how you keep tagging yourself. Acha upuss we gay

Sema tu ng’wee uone nkiambia kijiji @Joyce karanja is your sister

BOMBOCLAAAT!!

bomboclaat ndio nini Mr Obahiagbon

Wee mzee…pesa sabuni ya roho bana, if you have money and the ladies are still not coming, ngoja 14th Feb twende Men conference na Mzee Kibor

Another sh*t post

Nowander you are homosexual Mr @Weyn [ATTACH=full]406936[/ATTACH]