Honesty Vs Loyalty : A family Rat

I just remembered that young man who sold out his dad for printing fake money 2 years ago and I went on an overdrive thinking about it. Its not easy shaping desirable wholesome character. There is always a trade off. You can’t be a good citizen, Individual, son, religious adherent without going against one value system of either faculties.
Like, how desirable is a person who sells out his own blood family for something that’s not murder ? Yes, he was a good citizen, but, however legal my business is, I would never employ such a person. This is the Kind of guy that would report you for filing zero returns (or anything else :D).

It Could have been a private disagreement that led to the outing, coz the dad must have done the fake money thing for a while to the son’s knowledge, which speaks volumes about the young lad’s character.
Yaani, the young negro ratted on the dad, damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3w1_jOau8

Would you trust someone who ratted on their dad for whatever reason ? (Murder removed)

Huyu Polisi ata can’t believe it.
Polisi :So he is your father
Rat:Yes
Polisi :Your real farther
Rat :Yes
Polisi :Biological father
Rat:Yes Biological father
:D:D:D:D

Hehehe ama huyu Buda yake ali mkulia dame :D:D:D:D:D

Hapa hakuna cha mambo ya loyalty. Umeskia he doesn’t even support the family with that fake money so why should the son cooperate. Had he shared the wealth I’m sure he would have been loyal. Yeye akule raha na the daughter amefukuzwa shule juu ya fees, ata mimi ningemletea flying squad tuteseke sote.

the pain in the son eyes bana, snitching on his owe blood

oooh NO not mzee Edwin

Hekaya loading :D:D:D

Mzee anakula pesa na maraya, ilhali family suffers. Am sure kijana could have gotten in an altercation with the dad over family responsibility, Labda akapewa matusi na makonde on top. Kijana akaamulia Kama mbaya, mbaya…

we met near maseno uni with ridder and we went for a business meeting in a local pub, he does not only deal with fake currency
the only thing he did is producing where he sleeps that is a no no, that why we have motels and lodgings and lost ids to book a room for a week do your sheddy business and go home to family

The son and father were not in good terms that a reasonable explanation ,but still the son would have been guilty and felt bad about what his dad was doing to the society maybe he had encountered someone that his mischievous dad conned and the guilty conscience got to him?but that is the kind of people that our society needs.

this word does not register in con minds

[SIZE=4]“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.” Qur’an(4:135)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Mzee alimwaga unga alafu kijana akachoma kisiagi, wote waumie.

What’s the point if the man still lives like a pauper?

Fvck your fake religion

nimesoma comment nikashangaa huyu ni nani anjuana na ma conman.

kuangalia jina, kumbe ni dark maasai

Huyo kiyana ni panya tu

Huyo kijana badala ya kutafuta pesa zake anasnitch baba yake mzazi. Nothing he says can support his actions

Ume sahau hii part ame ulizwa,
Polisi; Utakua Shahid I?
Son; eeeeh nita kua shahidi

Hii ni kenya:D:D:D:D:D, kama ‘haTUkuli’ pamoja ,you might as well go to the slammers.clearly the dude wasn’t going to snitch out if only the wanker angekua ‘anaTUsaidia’