Holy shit!!! Jamaa ameponea.

[MEDIA=facebook]2213508865561285[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=facebook]2213460392232799[/MEDIA]

watu wa uchawi weko wapi

Hiyo ni nyani gani ilirecord simu ikiwa up-side down?

Bro, Friday tumeenda Kiza with few of my friends, tukitoka a pal ameletana juu na dem yake, oooh unasugulia wa naija, ooh what kwa parking lot. Guy was so drunk. I told him let me drive his car, my other friend to drive my car. Jamaa akakwara. As usual tufuatane. Thika Road, After Roysa to Githu hio corner there was an accident ya like 3 cars na hawakua na life savers wameeeka.
I so them i swerved. Jamaa akiwa nyuma didnt. Aligonga.
This is the aftermath…
Atenza 2010. Sai written off. Only the lady is in not soo good condition but driver ako sawa. [ATTACH=full]191040[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]191041[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]191042[/ATTACH]

Madimoni

Atenza ni gari gani?

Why drive when you are drunk?

Jamaa alikataa ni drive na akona dem yake nothing much i could do but i told him. Kua nyuma yangu dont overtake i set the pace. But it seems walikorofishana na dem jamaa aki drive juu alipotea from behind sikumwona. I called him simu mteja.

Sad

Wakenya huwezi wambia kitu. It’s my car my friend, I imported this beast. Sijalewa, let me drive my car, what the hell is wrong with you guys.

Wakenya huwezi wambia kitu. It’s my car my friend, I imported this beast. Sijalewa, let me drive my car, what the hell is wrong with you guys.

Mungu saved this guy kabisa. I like that he is stepping on the ground to confirm he is still here.

Stupidity kabisa, always have someone drive you or take a uber/taxify or your trusted cab guy. Sometimes I take two. One to drive me in my car and another to pick him up nikifika home.

Kiza and B club are beautiful clubs, interior design iko chonjo. Plenty of genuine women and also slay queens wanna be ladies on sale. However its not a drinking club per say, its a dick measuring club where people display their real or fake rich lifestyles. That’s is why I don’t like them.

hio imebondeka hapo juu

Hehehehe mimi i dont drink but i go to Kiza because of the music only,

Halafu the lady pia ni mshenzi anapanda tu gari driven by an intoxicated person? Sigwes na sigwes. Ndio maana ukienda mahali jipange na pesa for any eventuality.

I suppose the guy passed on his anger and drunkenness to the wheel. Hope his kunguru girlfriend will be okay. Hasira hasara.

[MEDIA=twitter]1034798918842822657[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1032155464203563008[/MEDIA]

it’s called,'being in the right place at the right time. if he woke up a minute late or early that day,or didn’t do his routine ‘tug of war’ in the shower,things would have gone sideways for him very fast,I thought if god wanted you dead he snaps his fingers otherwise why test you with some BS?
here are examples,i bet you’ve been in less dire situation that you dodged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm0ywsD9V88

He lives to see another day, maybe his mission on earth isn’t accomplished