Hoho finally acts

:warning:WARNING!!!:warning:

Kindly be advised that there are only 3 official dumpsites in Mombasa.
That is…

• Kibarani- Changamwe sub county
  • Shonda – Likoni sub county
  • Mwakirunge – Kisauni sub county
    Anyone found dumping anywhere else apart from these sites will be arrested & prosecuted.
    This is a directive from the Governor’s Office which goes hand in hand with the Rapid Results Initiative as regards to solid waste management in the county.
    The county department of Environment and Solid waste Management further wishes to bring to the public awareness that there exists a waste Management Act that was passed in July 2017 which is going to be enforced with immediate effect. The Act includes the following provisions;
  1. No unlicensed person shall be allowed to transport waste.
  2. Waste generators (households and commercial entities) and property owners are required to have waste bins on their property, premises and estates. Specifications for the waste bins are 39 cubic feet by 2.5 cubic feet with handles and a lid.
  3. All commercial entities are required to maintain cleanliness approximately five metres around their premises.
  4. Waste handlers must ensure that they dispose their waste at designated disposal point i.e Kibarani, Shonda and Mwakirunge.
  5. No person shall be allowed to throw or deposit any waste in public places.
    Failure to comply with the above provisions of the Act attracts penalties that are not limited to Kshs. 50, 000 and /or imprisonment term of up to 6 months.
    Swali langu ni je, will this directive be enforced au its just a fart in the wind?
    Time will tell.
    Our town is smelly, choking under tons of garbage in every corner, spitali zimejaa wagonjwa wa chikungunya, zile magari za 15m Ali launch juzi sijaziona, was it just a PR exercise?
3 Likes

Weka gear three

@Meria Magdalene niaje

Sawa Mkumbwa, ziko hadi 16

Poa sana admin, siulegeshee wakanyama handle yake

2 Likes

Time to take deep breaths of fresh air. Hope this is 99.9% observed and adhered to. It’s a pity to have a city stink bad than swine’s pigsty.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D si i thought wewe ndio @admin

1 Like

Hio ni @kelele tuu

1 Like

panya ya mudavadi niaje

1 Like

its just a just a fart in the wind?

2 Likes

Mudavadi ni ngombe sana, lakini ni wetu…
Sorre, mzuri sana panya ya Sewerziland

3 Likes

VC maliza Hekaya ya jana cc @Meria Mata

1 Like
6 Likes

He he he …ilipimwa na displacement method!

4 Likes

That overgrown baby and a male socialite has now thought about Mombasa?

1 Like

Itabidi uhamie diani for clean air

1 Like

Bradha pahali nanukishia kitunguu and the nature of work am doing cannot allow me to waste time waiting to cross ferry every morning. Not even kibarani nor Nyali. Form ni hapa tu island. The fucking boats at likoni sometimes drag hundreds of commuters hours away from their docking spot design hujawahi ona. Can’t dare live towards the South. Ask wannabe wa mbs the dons za nahuko chini usikie.

1 Like

Aende maweni ama madzinyoni pale kikambala

1 Like

Too far for me. 3minutes drive from home to work is all I need. Outside island ni extensional business baadae. But hayo masaa ya asubuhi…it’s a no no kutoka far

1 Like