HIV FROM AN ELECTRICAL WIRE PRICK

Hey talker, naweza pata ukedi juu ya prick ya electrical wire? Was working on something with a colleague then when handling the same wire he was handling like a minute ago ika ni prick, sijui ka ilikua imemprick, should I take any precautions??

Mungu Baba tumekukosea wapi haki? We’re sorry.

27 Likes

Hii watoto wa ceaserian…

6 Likes

Jinga, unaogopa kifo na iko guaranteed

1 Like

it takes 15 seconds for the virus to denature on exposure to atmosphere

3 Likes

The 1st known cases of patient to medical staff transmission used to happen with small pricks in the fingers with needles or surgical equipment as they treated HIV positive patients.
Rush with your friend to a VCT center and get him tested.
If he tests positive, immediately start on that shiet they give within 72 hours of suspected encounter with HIV.

4 Likes

I know he is positive

3 Likes

So am safe

badala ya kumuuliza Kama he was picked first, unakimbia hapa kujaza server ya admean…smh…

4 Likes

I can’t ask, he doesn’t know I know ako positive

The situation you have described poses absolutely no risk for HIV acquirement. Remember, HIV is a sexually transmitted infection, meaning that one has to engage in sexual activity in order to be at risk. Furthermore, HIV dies upon exposure to oxygen, therefore, there is no way for the virus to survive on inanimate objects such as a seat. The reason why HIV can be transmitted through sharing needles is due to the fact that hypodermic needles contain air-tight chambers that allow the virus to survive. You do not require testing for this particular incident, and we would strongly encourage you to take a look at our Risk

1 Like

Endea PEP NOWWWWWWW!

DONT TAKE ANYONE ELSE’S ADVICE

2 Likes

Was he pricked too?,
Is he on arv’s?
Does he look sickly and emaciated?
Did you shake his hand?
Did the same fly land on both of you, him first?

If all the answers are yes wewe kwisha. Go dig a grave at your favourite spot and wait to die.
We loved you but HIV loved you more.

1 Like

Peps ni za siku ngapi

Nimeachia hapo and I have ticked unwatch thread coz I can’t believe in 2018(we are a mere hours from there) someone can be so dumb.
Am outta here.

5 Likes

I know ehat you doing. You yrying to convince yo’self uko safe. To be on the safe side, fanya venye mcooshite amesema

1 Like

Jimit hii kuzoeana tumezoeana unadhani mi ni your boxer?

:D:D:D:D
Ata sikuwa nimeona hiyo sweep.
Mcooshite???
He he he he, day made.

2 Likes

HIV is no laughing matter bro, just get tested and whatever the outcome just be careful next time when handling electric wires or live positively.

2 Likes

Wewe huwezi fika ata ligi ya boxer yangu. Wewe unachezea ligi ya village boy’s tattered underwear. We used to call 'em innerwear