HITLER WAS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIMES

Hitler was a very great man. He wasn’t great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I’m not proud of Hitler’s evil toward Jewish people, but that’s a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don’t compare me with your wicked killers.- Louis Farrakhan

There is more to be a great leader than a creating a "great fighting machine’. If being a great fighting machine is an achievement to you, then I’m obliged to question your upbringing…

How about his efforts to eradicate cancer?

Yes hitler was perhaps the greatest leader of all time. Also among one of the most murderous ones due to his fascist ideologies.
It is under him germany asserted its economic and military superiority over any other power in the world then. he also proved that with the right plan world domination is possible. it is under hitler groundwork for all technologies we use today was laid.
what sets him apart is none of those though, but his selflessness in serving his nation.
Hitler, as the fuhrer, never owned anything you could call his. all his amenities were owned by the state and he actually left everything associated with him to the government in his last testament. hitler never appropriated state resources for the benefit of himself, cronies, fellow leaders, or even family. Any senior officer caught doing so would probably be executed. Finally he never had children and he focused all his efforts towards the country. however, his stated reason for not having children were that they could never better him in anything.
he is the perfect example of a man’s dedication to his mission. Even as a junior serviceman while they were losing WW1 he would often say that he will sooner or later have germans under his control and that he is the one to stand up for his people.

In fact, every modern war machine has traces in Germany. Most of the military work was stolen by US after Hitler’s defeat.

Some sources claim he had a kid with a French woman.

Hitler and stalin made their countries into what they are today. Powerful nations.

USSR is defunct boss. Maybe you are talking about Russia but in any case, it still faces a lot of challenges.

Hitler led his nation to ruin. His country lost a large portion of its territory and was split in 2 for half a century. Even today Germany punches well below its weight in world affairs thanks to Hitlers legacy. If that is Greatness to you then so be it.

In German history, Bismark was a great man. He also instigated wars with the aim of German unification but he was smart about it.

Zi Germans are a great people… not Hitler. Just because a thug can get ahold of AK 47 and uses it to massacare people doesnt make him great. The gun is whats great and in this case the gun are the Germans.

But I still salute him because his misguided, racially inspired wars spelt the death of European Imprialism.

Even Germans agree Hitler was an evil genius

An evil genius and a great president are 2 different things.

-He tried his conquest in the Soviet union under Stalin and his soldiers were pushed through the whole of Eastern Europe back into Germany,Stalin even took half of Germany and turned it communist to prove a point to Hitler.
-He also taught people that aryans were athletically and mentallysuperior until a black guy called Jesse Owens broke all records in an Olympic in Germany .Hitler was stunned.
He was also a filthy human being who killed Jews because of jealousy of how succesful they were in banking and he also killed children with disabilities and birth defects and old people

He was close to ruling the whole world.
If he had suceed he probably would have wiped out all nyeuthtis.

This is why I consider him a useless president. He came close to winning even after taking on all three great powers (USA, USSR and Brits). If he had fought them one at a time ( like his predesessor bismark did), am pretty sure he would have won.

But noooo… he had to take them on at the same time. This is also the reason why stalin was so shocked when he was attacked. He belived that Hitler must either conclude his war with England or come to an agreement with them before attacking Russia. As he told his generals when they told him a German attack was imminent, “Hitler is not such an idiot” meaning there is no way Germany will fight Russia at the same time as England. His logic on this topic was irreproachable and future events proved him right.

The OP didn’t say anything about cancer , his focus was "big war machine " hence the critic

Germany has been the second biggest economy until recently when japan overtook it. Were it not for hitler germany would be a lesser country, much of it probably ceded to france and poland, who were britains lackeys. Destruction of britains stranglehold on world affairs helped everyone be what they are today. Ingekuwa si yeye ungekuwa kwa kaburu ukiitika bibi yake “yes memsahib”. Na ukichapwa viboko na kijana ya kaburu.

Understood, I have a huge mistrust to official narratives thus I encourage the need for a glance or two of the bigger picture.

1. Actually, in 1930, zi Germans were ranked 3rd by some estimates before mein fuhrer came to power
    Angus Maddison statistics of the ten largest economies by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia .

2. Germany is still an economic giant today in spite of hitler and not because of him. In 1930, she was clearly the third largest economy before mein fuhrer came to power. Decades of peace through strength (I.e building germanys military) would have ensured that todays germany would have been in a much more powerful position not just economically, but geopolically and militarily. If he had to go to war, he should have been smarter about it like Bismarck.

3. True, that war weakened the british empire and set it on a path to its destruction. But you talk of it like hitler had africans, asians etc in mind when he started that war. Bro, if hitler had won that war, your body and mine would probably be fertilizer for a german farm somewhere. We would have been exterminated. I would rather have the british as overloads than nazi germany.

Mtu anirushie mein kampf pdf copy

How a tiny island was able to conquer the world and colonize it is stuff dreams are made of i kean from africa, americas etc