Hii ni matusi lakini iko ukweli ndani

1 Like

I respect Doku, kijana ni mdeadly

3 Likes

Yep. Huyo kijana ako sawa and very unpredictable. Top player.

1 Like

No end product.

1 Like

I’ve observed anachezewa mbaya na ref anaendelea na game. Racism iko kwa wingi sana. Juzi amenyemba Antony jamaa akampiga sweep…na ref did nothing.

C’mon he’s a winger, his role is to create chances, create more spaces and whenever possible find the back of the net. Nowadays players have roles. Ile traditional style of playing inaisha.

Defenders have the role of creating chances unlike kitambo alikuwa tu anakaa nyuma. Steikers wana defend pia. Na keeper anacheza sana na miguu other than mikono.

Doku ni one of the best wingers. PEP Guardiola knows better.

Sasa nani amekataa ati Doku ni winger? Do you know in that very supreme mancity team Doku has less than 10 goal contributions…compare that to other wingers such as Son, Saka, Salah Gabriel Martinel or even Palmer. PEP seems to be carrying out an experiment in that midfield but so far it aint really working the way he wants. Notice city is no longer dominating matches as before… ask yourself why he got rid of mahrez and Gundogan…both very talented and members of a very good mancity side…why would a genius like Pep as you say sign Grealish but replace him with Doku in less than 2years?
If you asked me the likes of Son, Olise, Gordon, Martinel, Jared Bowen and Salah, backed with statistics,have far superior contributions than Doku at the moment…he will get better though

3 Likes

His only flaw in my view is that he slows down the temple, giving the opponents time to regroup. Edu wanted him at Arsenal FC.

1 Like