Hii ndio women empowerment

Am in a certain group pale fb, this one is specifically filled with married people, and offcourse single mothers

So this is a conversation of married women about how they use family planning to extort money from their husbands

Main point to Note is that kuwekewa coil in a public hospital is only 200, @Azor Ahai , tell that single mother to stop conning you[ATTACH=full]373019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]373021[/ATTACH]

How does family planning extort money from the husband?

[ATTACH=full]373022[/ATTACH]

Lakini kijana uko na shida ya akilli? Ama kusoma ndio shida

My net had glitch,the thread delayed in loading fully and I thought that was it

Kuna mtu pia alijaribu kunitoanisha Ile patch ya kuzuia ball …ati ksh8500. I withdrew ksh8500 from my Bank account nikaongeza to what I had on my mpesa na nikajinunulia simu mpya

Huyo ni NVchieth

Kwani ulikua unadry fry?

nope …she said she wanted dry…that was the bait…the prize was the ksh8500 I was supposed to send her

but wanawakehuteseka, yani she has to con her man to get 3K a month. Ata mboch make more than that

I wonder how this marriage thing works, can’t they just ask their husbands for handouts badala ya conning them?!!!

Hizi story na FP i know hakuna vyenye mama watoto atanipigisha roundi mwenda , and these women pesa wanapewa na bado wanakuibia indirectly wanawake hawatosheki

Who the fook is this guy tagging me in meffi posts??

Imefika mahali nobodies are tagging me in their useless posts.

Single mother crusader, shut your mouth and learn your lesson!!! Ghasia kabisa

Fanboy I don’t get tagged by nobodies in useless posts. Find someone your own league and tag each other in these u-pii posts.

Ama, kuingia whatsapp group moja na Nick Ndeda, ya kurusha makombora blank.

Hahahaha… Tell them villager lazima akue na at least 15,000 likes ndio aku tag

Licking your fellow talker’s butt!! Considering he’s raising someone’s sperm, @Sambamba you’re far worse than bottom of the barrel Faget

Singo matha Hua watamu saa zingine let’s admit. Mature pussy with no strings attached

Hii marriage joh…!!so inshort you marry a mungikiress AKA kanjo AKA jangili inatafuta all sorts of extortion methods ndio ukuwe a good,caring and providing omuhusband.
mkiambiwa marriage is a female enterprise platform hamsikii…:D:D:D