Hiding/investing dirty money

:D:D:D

Very easy. I sometimes transact more than 10 million a day with cryptos. Genuine tradings on crypto platforms like Gemini, Binance, Coinbase, Paxful etc. Small amount like ksh 250k but done repeatedly for small profit margins with each trade I do. So If I were to do money laundering, haiezi nishinda.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D But he is now raia!I get the drift…

Church → Crypto → Shell Company → NYSE

Omusungu will always look away if it benefits him

Umesema una trade 10 million a day… Ehh… Sawa sawa…

Trading you can. My question is how do you convert hard currency to crypto without detection? & how you’ll change it back to buy assets. Key thing, without a trace that it’s the 600m gotten from corruption

Nyinyi ndo huanga mnanunua USDT na 125 bob…

Exactly…The Trading is just the "Placement " Part of the scheme…our Team offers “Layering” & “Integration” in a way no queries as it comes in a direct foreign Investment…Kitu safy…we have some happy clients

Wow

There is elaborate lengthy money laundering formula approved by Kremlin but these county ghaseers even all bonobos don’t have the patience . You start with systematic placement to layering which takes many years before getting the money back to the mainstream banking clean system .

Meno wazi niaje?

Vipi mkuu

I don’t think it is hard. Once all your money is in crypto, you have two major advantages:

i) You can move around the world with it without being detected. All you will need is login details.

ii) You can liquidate anywhere and anytime.

So after converting the money to cryptos, you can simply book the next flight uende Caribbeans, Cyprss or Sychelles. NO need for bank to bank transfer and NO need to carry hard cash. That’s power.

Secondly, if you want to liquidate the money locally, there are several ways you can do it.

a) Go to your village and open women, youth chamas. Create artificial humans and do your things.

b) Buy and and sell land in rural parts of the country, do your thing in between the transactions

c) Open a foundation. Do your things inside.

d) Talk to churches. I don’t think I have to elaborate on that.

The easiest avenues for money laundering without raising an eye brow are:

1. Sacco
  2. Church.
    With either of these two vehicles no one will question your source of wealth. Hata kama inatoka majuu unasema tu ni donor funding.

Saccos are tightly controlled by sasra nowadays no easy way to launder money but hii ni kenya

I just like how people are very distant to the kinds of funds being discussed here & the practicality of intergrating the said funds into main stream economy while creating a legit “source” of said funds…when people claim to be birrioners & their comments here it tells me the most in liquid form they have ever held is 5m…now multiply that by 150 times! Hiyo ni pesa inwekwa mahali all alarm bells go off…600m liquid is no joke…but the again ya’ll are allowed to dream…even the so called Crypto traders here bado ni wachanga kwa kusongesha na kuwelea pesa kwa legit investments bila kujiitania…this thing takes time as @PHARMACY amaesema

You miss the point entirely. We are not discussing the merits of crypto here.

The question is, you have stolen 600m and it is on it’s way from the IFMIS accounts, how do you make sure that;

1. Your receiving bank doesn’t raise an alarm?
  2. You can access the funds to buy Crypto (as your choice form of launder)?
  3. You can purchase real world goods (not NFTs worth $1m)?

How can one own assets without having their names or personally identifiable info on the documents?