Here’s Why The Startup Scene in Africa is a Mess

The startup owner’s predicament: After finding an investor for your startup, raising a few rounds, and misusing funds, your business which is fixing air must come under scrutiny, business is slow and you can’t possibly cook enough books to make a return on the investment. You come under investigation, you’re up against the investor, no cash, and the government and eventually, you’re forced to close, well unless you sell or get new investors which is unlikely to happen.
Full Article: [SIZE=5]Here’s Why The Startup Scene in Africa is a Mess[/SIZE]

cant click. post the full article here

1 Like

Start up ni new con to kamua donors fund.

1 Like

No.

It’s definitely got some truth to it—starting up here can be a real rollercoaster. From what I’ve seen, it’s not just about the ideas, but navigating all the other stuff like funding and support that can really make or break a startup.

Speaking of which, I think one of the big issues is how tough it can be for startups to get their hands on cash when they’re starting out. Like, you’ve got these awesome ideas, but getting the funds to turn them into reality can feel like trying to squeeze blood from a stone sometimes.

I reckon there’s a gap in the market for better fundraising services for startups—places that really get what entrepreneurs need and can help them navigate all the red tape and financial jargon. It’s not just about throwing money at a problem; it’s about having the right support and connections to help these ideas flourish.