Helpless Corrupt Woman, Yelling on Humiliation by Proud Youths of Kitui

[ATTACH=full]284811[/ATTACH]

She’s aged out hopefully. Some people add very little value to those who appoint them. She only enriched herself in her time. Owns several properties in Kilimani.

What really happened there? Someone enlighten me please.

It was during the BBI rally in Kitui. Ngilu was ordering people to eject Moses Kuria from the Venue after the latter arrived at the stadium. People shouted her down and demanded that Kuria be given a seat at the dais.

Charity Ngilu asked goons to remove Moses Kuria from the Kitui BBI rally because he “disrespected” Uhuru. The youths however wanted Moses Kuria to be seated so there was a mini commotion

I like how the Sunday Nation has deservedly relegated the BBI nonsense to the middle pages where it covers less than a quarter of a page and most of it is about Moses Kuria.
That’s how the media should keep covering the circus.

There were chants of “apewe kiti, apewe kiti”

:D;)kwanini unaonyesha watu ukweli yenye hawataki kuona? ION those MIB thugs dont look like natives.

:D:D because we live for the truth. Everything else is just a distraction.

Hii BBI nonsense people can see through it, ngilu must be very embarrassed

BBI ni meffi tupu. I hope and pray that Kenyans will wake up early and vote it out.

Not everyone.
The usual suspects wenye hubebewa akili na ‘baba’ are very enthusiastic about it.
People like @Strategoi who have no capacity for independent thinking.

Vote is probably rigged already…

That’s the problem

Hio part ya Kuria “apewe kiti” was edited out by NTV last night, Kameme TV nao made it look like Kuria provoked the crowd, Kieleweke minions are working hard to make it look like Ngilu changed her mind from the goodness of her heart

QUOTE=“Mawaya, post: 2597732, member: 51982”]Not everyone.
The usual suspects wenye hubebewa akili na ‘baba’ are very enthusiastic about it.
People like @Strategoi who have no capacity for independent thinking.
[/QUOTE]

Nogo… nobody can stop raggae.

Nogo… no body can stop reggae.

My question is why did Ngilu invoke Uhuru’s name when deciding to kick out Kuria. Ni permission alikuwa anatafuta kwa wakikuyu? Nkt. Uhuru is not “our” leader. Viva Kuria, stay strong!

sa ii you can get away with anything, so long as you do it in the name of the handshake brothers

Huyu shetani ndio alisema ma lori za makaa zichomwe.