Help..types of ceilings

To all builders in the village…
so I have been constructing this ka small 'sty… I intended to have a concrete ceiling installed (like the smooth simple look and durability); my fundi however seemed to have other ideas …he was focused on installing PVC ceiling panels which I really hate…especially that linear running faux-wood look panels; I prefer plain and clean concrete (looking like a wall). Problem is that the roofing has been completed and the opportunity to install the concrete/rebar structure seemed to have passed. What other types of ceiling solution would work for? The Gypsum boards can recreate the smoothness I want but I am worried about their durability especially in shags where there is too much rain etc…
Please advise.

One of the selling points of gypsum boards is durability. Otherwise if you still concerned there ar3 different categories of gypsum boards…

Maintain your roof and plumbing well to ensure no leaks, gypsum won’t disappoint. Na utafute fundi anajua kazi for intallation

…safisha siss mecho na mbisha ya ka small 'sty…

Your gaofred Najua Ameona many ceilings… Urisa yeye nigani msuri

Wewe nataka Malisa Kiyana. Pwege!
[ATTACH=full]189721[/ATTACH]

Funga macho chagua moja. Ama ingia pintrest utafute ideas.

@admin @Deorro, if possible you can create a sub section of building and construction where talkers can be exchanging ideas of the subject .It can be of great help