Help Needed ii

Fellas, yesterday after asking for help on how I could approach this chick so as to see whether I could get get laid, I got many responses. I’ve got to admit that those were very good advices. Thank You all who took their time to reply, and even sat down to see how you could help a nigga.
Now I’ve also sat down and thought deep about this matter to see how I can end it. So yesterday as I was going through your comments to see which advice was best so as to execute it, I remembered my girl friend. We did form four together, and parted ways after the paper. But we’ve been frequently chatting over the phone,its been two years now, she z been asking to me come over to tap that honey jar, but problem is, I’ve been busy, and then she lives very far, so with my maid-like salary, its hard to get enough mulla to pay her a visit, though I’ve been sending some few $ through mpesa, yeah I agree am a peasant. But sooner, I’ll be employing majority of birrioneas on this forum. So we’ve been chatting for two years, that’s since the last time we saw each other, 2014, she is claiming that z also a virgin and will wait till I come for her, and that she loves me, that was until two months ago, when she claimed she was going to visit her aunt, so she’ll leave her phone with her brother. I didn’t see any problem with that. I waited until yesterday just when I was thinking on how to approach the watchman’s daughter, then out of the blues, I just decided to call her number. She picked alright, and didn’t want to mince words with me, she got straight to the point, she’d dumped me, then she hanged on. I tried calling her later, but the reply I kept getting was Line Busy, she’d blocked me.

So I decided there and there that I dont want nothing to do with ladies, at least not for now. I’ve also decided to quit @Captain Frisk’s channel on Telegram, since those videos and pics that he z sharing are driving me to do what I was thinking of doing, but am now aware that curiosity killed the cat. Therefore, the solution to yesterday problems is to stay away from ladies and focus on the most important things in life, I know there is time for everything.

P.S Watu wa matusi leo siyuko kwa mood ya kusoma matusi yenyu, I suggest that you show your pessimism by clicking the like button, thank you

1 Like

Nangoja comments pia juu sitaki kusema I cant relate

1 Like

Its too sad you didn’t heed my advice…that chic would’ve made you her king

Anyway to each his own

1 Like

Kwani huyo dame anaishi karima ngagwa juu unasema hiwezi afford fare.
Siwes like!

3 Likes

Villager, wewe ukinipea like ntapeleka petition kwa court iyo like iwe retracted, otherwise we ni meffi tu, tafta kiti

1 Like

practise na SJ. but CJ sijui utapractisia wapi

1 Like

it’s too late now ningemwambia a-inbox number i sponsor his logistics but kumbe amekuwa akichunia ng’ombe wa mwingine thaara? no like.

2 Likes

SJ ndo nini

GAI! tafuta kiti brathe!

2 Likes

SJ= Sabina Joy cj=cunnilingus job

2 Likes

Heshima idumu

Best decision ni hiyo. Leave wanking, work on yourself, watakutafuta ukishajijenga hata utakuwa unabrock maraya kwa thim. Lakini ukiwatafuta watakuchenga.

1 Like

Umebonga kama wanaume ishirini bradhe

buda soma hii muhimu https://lovematters.co.ke/resource/after-the-break-up

1 Like

Btw @Jimit tuko kwa the same boat.

2 Likes

The problem you have is that you are putting pussy on a pedestal.
You value women too highly much like someone who has never owned a car thinks a Probox is a Ferrari.
Women do nasty shit as much as if not more than men. They cheat, they abort, they have one night stands, they sleep with men and their best friends, they get STDs, they sleep with other women, they screw their bosses, and much more.
Just relax.
Don’t think about them too much sijui utawaacha sijui utaoa mtoto wa watchman.
They are human just like you.

5 Likes

All is not lost, don’t think you are a failure by your inability to attract ladies. But one thing I have noted is that you are young and immature… you are probably 19-21. Your focus right now should be in building your career path. The ladies will come in droves when you are 25 and look like a man, right now you are still a boy. So my brother, go to college/university, study hard, hustle smart, make money and things will fall into place.

2 Likes

God bless you, best advice ever, and am 19, did Kcse 014

3 Likes

That mentality, ati there’s time for everything is why you lost the virgin. The money you were sending ndio ungesave umpeleke out and then get some… but you were too confident that the pennies you sent would keep her in check for you.
Pole sana anyway… hope you learn instead of freaking out and shying away from having a love life.

1 Like

Rule 1: Never send money to a lady…unless you are CURRENTLY screwing her. You send her money despite not seeing each other for two years…are you serious!! I cant send a shilling to an ex even if we broke up last week. Dating is a game, and being nice or desperate will not take you anywhere. Women can sense a desperate man, and it turns them off. On the other hand, being a jerk lights them up like a Christmas tree. This is a fact I have tried and tested…but that is a story for another day.

2 Likes