Help! Am falling in love with a DANGEROUSLY cute barmaid

Enyewe… Confession time. One has hooked me up with a dangerously addictive bait! Alafu she’s a GRADUATE, studied HR @uon, a fact that makes me wonder why she prefers her current job…
Yea, almost forgot… The other day my Toy (Toyota) ilijam ika kataa ku start, she offered me a lift… Guess which car? VW Golf Gti V8 pimped with the words ‘Power Puff Girl’. If u know her plse keep it to yourself.

3 Likes

That is your bizness,you decide what you do.

1 Like

i know her she gives out slices for money thats why she prefers that job

2 Likes

Kama vile mwingine alisema jana, logbook, tax clearance? etc otherwise ni hekaya

7 Likes

Utaendelea tu hivo mpaka ujipate umenunulia hiyo VW gearbox, na saa hizo Toyota yako tyre zimeisha.

13 Likes

v8 golf … opussy

6 Likes

Probably a waiter in a 5* hotel, I work in a hotel where 50% of the bar men/women and waiters drive, there is one waiter who drives a Range Rover. The irony is that mimi ni accountant, niko management and I don’t drive, na si mimi tu, most of us working in the back office.

12 Likes

yeah,wewe tu ndo umewahi ona iyo urembo coz she has been living in a hole kama njeege (porcupine)

8 Likes

Huyo akona masponsor kama kumi

3 Likes

This made my day. Its the power of slices and being Mr. Fix it on anything the guests needs.

4 Likes

Don’t waste your time on her.

1 Like

pole huyo nishamdinya nyap na mabeshte for 10k

1 Like

You can request to work in the front office during your free time.
Usijifunge kakabraza…

6 Likes

YEYE HUPEWA “TIP” PEKEE

3 Likes

Ama sales kazi ni ku convince clients to be booked there…ukipata corporates and some loyal clients uko set apana ogopa omwami

3 Likes

Employees in the service industry places like sankara wako sawa…I know a chiq who was ar

1 Like

These whores are trying to kula from all corners to maximise ‘profits’ case in point garden estate Saga/murder.

2 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

Vile @Mzee mzima alisema pale juu

osungu dll failed to load

3 Likes