Have you ever told a woman that you want to be friends only and no Sex? How did she react?

Its a power play, and sex is the only thing she has up her sleeve. Take that away and she’s powerless.

A man that can not be manipulate using sex intimidates a woman. Because now she has to bring something of higher value to the table.

An interesting thing I am learning… v

I’ve seen women go berserk over being sexually rejected by a man. Ruin a man’s reputation, slander his name and even put his career in jeopardy because he turned down her sexual advances. People say that men can’t handle rejection, you don’t know women.

‘Go to hell’…those were her exact words…and she walked away in a huff. 2016 mpaka leo ame kimya kimya.

No. It means that you have to show interest and attention, even in the slightest way, to her sexuality. Her part is to gather as many male orbiters as possible to show her that sexual interest. That gives them validation that she seriously needs to move in life. If you can not offer that you have no value to her.

You also need to understand how women categorize men on the provision vs masculinity scale to understand them.

If u want to kataa,simply go to her face tell her"sweetie nataka nyau saa hii"obviously she will say no bla bla
so at this point retreat fast and go like oh I see ua point I understand u clearly so ehh change the topic and never venture again there u have a friend without sex thank me later.

In my opinion, if a woman gets sexually rejected by three men, three times consecutively, she’d commit suicide.

And why would you try to understand something that doesn’t understand itself?

A decade ago there was this lady that I had a crush on, she liked me too, fast forward my friend organized his single room for me to chew her, the lady came and nilianza kumdara [SIZE=2](I was a bit aggressive I have to warn)[/SIZE], waah she resisted like hell but I wanted to nut so bad, the window was open so she tricked me to close the window, stupid chap went to close the window and the lady escaped for her life. Later on she texted me calling me filthy names and making me feel like an animal, she even made me feel guilty. Fast forward, 5 years after that incidence she called me telling me she “owes me something” that she will tell me, I told her “tell me now or fuck off”, she got mad and told me that I will never change that I am always impulsive and quick to hunger. I told her kwendaaaaaa

:D:D

Very g@y thread…

Hao waschana munatoanga wapi? Nipewe kamoja nijaribu hii theory nione if it holds water

:D:D:D

There is no such thing as " Just a Friend " …
If you are not or can not bang her , forget about her …
Let her go find some Simpleton elsewhere to play mind games with … :smiley: :smiley:

Yes and she cursed me out asking dick ni ya nini… she started creating a scene

She was right. You were acting like a rapist.

why should you seek to understand women?

I was young and stupid

I see. So get her to reject you so that you can spare her feelings all at your own expense. Spoken like a true simp. If I may ask, have you been rejected before? Hehe, did the chiq spare your feelings?

Kuna moja nili kataa kumdinya tuki kua kwa bed…it really sent mixed signals to her