Have you ever smashed a woman you thought you could never smash? (Hekaya alert)

Hizi ndio huwa the sweetest coz nikama una collect deni yenye ilikuwa imekwama. I had this girl who was slightly older than me nikaanza kurusha vibes but akainsist mimi ni kama small bro and would call me that. At one point ata tulikuwa tunafanya job anashinda akiniita small bro so nikachill tukakuwa mabesthe hadi alikuwa ananipea relationship advise & i introduced her to my consequent gf. I moved to a diff city and she ended up moving there so ubeshte ikaendelea.

Fast forward about 8 years later, i’d moved again to a diff city and was single but dating. She moved to the same city too but ended up staying a bit far from the main areas. Akakuwa akinicall kujua hepi za hio city ziko wapi etc. One weekend she decides to come to my side of town hepi kiasi, akakam na tukapiga sherehe but she couldn’t drive back coz it was a long drive. Nikampea bed na nikalala kwa couch. This happened a few times bila issue plus i knew she was talking to someone as she’d always make a call before bed and immediately she woke up.

One random weekend she asked me to come to her side of town nimpeleke out. We were really cool hadi nilikuwa nampasha vile my dating life was going on so i didn’t have any intentions. We went out nikarudi nikadoze kwa couch yake. 2 weekends later the same followed. This time when we came back akanishow tushare bed coz she felt like cuddling. Spooning kiasi hapo alafu vitu zikajipa. Nilimunch a few times akaanza kuwa clingy anadai kustay over a whole weekend bana which wasn’t ideal coz i was serially dating, kila weekend ilikuwa lazima nimunch vitu mbili different. Nikaanza kumpea cold shoulder & kusema hii weekend ni boyz night until hio story ikabeat. Vitu zilikuwa swafi tho but nilielewa why she was single.

:D:D:D @Stray dog is @mbwakali your deadbeat father ama? Alafu I’ve noticed wewe ni NV. Fuata mwenzako upitie hapa tafasali…

[ATTACH=full]446288[/ATTACH]

Heheee remind him

Hekaya swafi.

Why?

MaLiza hiyo day dreamer kabisa

Story of giant

Na vile wanaume wakale ni malaya,uliza @Chiefguest

kumbe wewe ni trolley driver,how do you manage in life.
No wonder your khupipi anajipeana tu juu ata mjigijaa yako haiwezi rauka

The name umalaya is strictly reserved for the other gender.

Elders siku izi wako na akili ndogo. Clearly this is a made up hekaya to troll @sludgist

And you wonder why children grow up into killers

Vipi Chemosi ?

:D:D:DIyo chama iki Kam Nita kuwa chairman/lady na secretary na treasurer…I will run it on my own if necessary…story ya single parent family ata kalewa uhuru alikataa:cool:

:D:D:D@Thirimaii matako yangu ni ngumu sana ju ya kushinda Niki kimbizana na mizigo utawezana kweli:cool:

Ati ukapima na macho.:smiley:

Women will always set standards for broke men.

An

Any matacore can doo,when you get home,take off all your clothes,bend to the extent you can have a view of your orifice(hope hauna utambi).
What you’ll see there just behind your balls is a goldmine.
think about it overnight and unaweza wacha kukimbizana na mizigo going forward

:D:D:D I only reply to your posts coz you have a very crazy sense of humour

Some of you have guts. Okay. How old do you think the kid was ndio nijue how fucked up you were at the time:D