Have you been broke and i mean real broke?

:D:D:D yani fisi ni fisi…afadhali ukamuane na hauna nguvu ata kama utakufa afterwards

10 Likes

Sums it up pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVy0uV7tkr8

Ngai Wa Etereri: Ni kuri kugua na nikuri kuruguma, uguo ni gukwira ati ni kuri Ngai wa etereri.

2 Likes

Nimewahi pika ugali ya cocoa na nika kula ka dry hivyo, nili hakikisha ni ka soft.
Wacha ni wape ingridients incase mtu hasote;[U][I][B]

Peasant Cooking with Bantu[/B][/I][/U]
[ol]
[li]Ingridients:[/li][li]Unga ya ugali[/li][li]Cocoa (drinking choclate) ka 5 bob[/li][li]Majimoto (Hot water)[/li][li] Picha ya nyama[/li][/ol]
How to cook
[RIGHT][LEFT][ul]
[li]Add a handful of maize flour to the boiling water.[/li][li]After the water reaches a boil again, add Cocoa, stirring slowly[/li][li]Afterwards add more maize flour, stirring slowly.[/li][li]Pause the stirring for 10-20 seconds to allow the ugali to cook.[/li][li]Repeat stirring and pausing until a thick consistent mixture is formed.[/li][li]Let the ugali rest on fire for about three minutes—or until the smell of baking ugali fills the air.[/li][li]Turn the ugali onto a serving plate.[/li][li]Serve the ugali Cocoa while hot and eat while looking at picha ya nyama[/li][/ul]
Thank me later[/LEFT][/RIGHT]
[LEFT][/LEFT]

18 Likes

Share your situation with the talkers. The worst they can do is laugh at you (na hawakujui). And there’s a chance someone may be in a position to help.

1 Like

woow hii enyewe ni ngumu the unfortunate part you will find trolls using it against you if and when need will arise

3 Likes

Why did you mix cocoa with the flour, instead of making kawaida ugali and cocoa drink?

2 Likes

Wanted kushiba nasikua na sukari

8 Likes

I can almost guarantee that. Trolls will always troll.

Ok, nimeelewa. But I wonder how much the cocoa added to the kushiba

2 Likes

Never been broke.

Si mliambiwa mbirrionare na trust fund babies waketi------------------------------>Hukooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Either you are lying, or you are a monkey. Because monkeys don’t need money. And because everybody has had their downs at one time or the other. Including Uhuru.

7 Likes

Kiasi, tu. after that in economic terms not much but self satisfaction and society I feel I have done a lot and still need to do more, now am employed as a graphic designer (MUHINDI) and that’s what feeds me, in College managed to be on of the winners in the chidrens right Logo design competition 3rd position (around 2003) won some cash, then in 2006 the PAA awards organized by National theatre and Dutch gvt, I was the Best Artist in Nairobi, Performing and Visual Arts combined, the trophy was awarded to me by Prince July(Dunia mbaya) …

14 Likes

Thought he’s the same guy who was asking for funds to support ktalk, ama he’s not the admin guy?

Waah mine ilikuwa afta campo nilikuwa naiishi na bro ya mine na hakuwa na job mimi sina kakitu ilibidi tumeosha maidi ya kupanda the red one with chemical na badae kuchemsha from that day nikajua nikunoma man naonaga msee akilia njaa first nambaia lunch tuongeage badae

6 Likes

I earn very little money so matumizi iko chini sana,takes months to save so as to buy basic stuff

Mine:I was staying with my relas in Lang’ata and one of my cuzo’s hakua ananitakia coz there was a time,nilienda kwa keja yao na Dame wangu and I ended up sleeping with her the whole night kwa bedroom.So I decided nitatoka hapo niende nikaanze maisha.My dad was traveling from shagz to Nairobi kutafuta chapaa flani za retirement.I managed to convince him that some amount was needed for some college project and he gave me 7k(I had dropped out of college though,thanks to winkers club,wallet and Ibiza that made me consider booz and raving better off than paying fee).My girlfriend convinced me to hamia umoja where we would stay in a sublet bedroom at 4000 per month.As soon as I had paid my rent,nilibaki na 35 bob mbele nyuma,my girlfriend brought in some mattress and a bed.with 35 bob mbele nyuma I was in a great dilemma;tutabuy mafuta ya stove ama chakula?.
the following one week was horror,I managed to secure some jobo but salo was hard coming by.Thank God,my girl was ghetto breed and she found a way out.we stayed in that sublet room for almost six months.I have gone through lots of problems with her but she stayed by my side nevertheless.At the moment when I flash back on what I have been through,one very vital lesson thatI learn and keep remind my self is never to give up no matter how bad things are or how bleak the future seems to be

18 Likes

I feel you, ama miwa ndio usione distance ikiwa refu.

Hatujawai kosa food cz we were farmers…kukithuka sana hatungekosa nduma au malenge tuchemshe tule…but there was a time my mother had only 40bob…saa hiyo nadai fee ya 18k form 2, shopping ara singetaja…na fare ilikuwa 70bob. I took the 40bob, hata singemwangalia asijue nalia. that day a miracle happened. …nilienda stage(za shagz where unangoja gari forever) nikakaa chini ya mti nikalia yangu yote till no more. …kidogo I heard a car coming…nikajipanguza na kusimama niombe atleast lift…it slowed down. …windor rolled down
…it was my ryma headmaster…and just seemed more than happy seeing me in uniform. akanicongratulate…gave me 2k …told me to ingia anipeleke mbele bt I remembered my mom…excused myself kuna school id nimesahau and rushed back hope tukagawane doh…

52 Likes

This has made me shed a tear. You did the right thing.

8 Likes

You did a good thing!

2 Likes

@pablo still with her?