Hatian G9 gang leader BBQ

As usual USA has always been involved in this countries turmoil. Alafu unapata watu wengine hapa telling us USA is the good guy.

Episode 2 they show how US mainstream media with their fake news spread propaganda about this man.

1 Like

I put guys here a thread two weeks ago,.,All being shown is CIA propaganda. They were looking for US Congress funding, which they subvert 90%. In a war zone, there’s no accountability. It’s cash, they pay salaries in cash. So jamaa keep most of it. Last week, they were granted $100m. If you want the truth about BBq, visit French websites not on YouTube and especially not Twitter. Visit Haitian news or blogs originating from Haiti, not diaspora. And just know that BBq is confined to three streets in Port Au Prince ghetto due to heavy gang warfare. He cannot come out in public, his head will be chopped off. Haitian Oligarchs have paid G-Pep and other gangs to neutralize him.

Cc @Ngimanene-Na-matharo @rexxsimba @Mangele

2 Likes

How Port-au-Prince’s warring neighborhoods united: Jimmy ‘Barbecue’ Cherizier and Toto Alexandre

Another propaganda video. The gangs have never United.

Weka Haiti news blog saying this is propaganda.

I don’t know which French or Haitian News you currently consume but it is rather obvious :-

• a major operation to capture him last 4 days has ended in failure and a lot of Haitian Police and allied forces casualties …
  • there are no functioning Haitian Police Stations inside Port Au Prince … a have been burnt or abandoned.
  • 160,000 Haitian city residents are displaced due to the ongoing heavy fighting.
  • Western Embassies have evacuated their personel via helicoptors.
  • Both the Sea Port and Airport are under the control of Mr. Barbque.
  • US Congress has halted all Funding for Haiti until it can be determined that Kenya Courts approve and legalize the so-called “PeaceKeeping Misson” …
    It is actually debatable if a Kenyan President can actually unilaterally declare War on the Sovereign State of Haiti , send troops and interfere in its Internal Affairs without the approval of the Kenyan Parliament.
    I am sure that Canada and the EU will also soon re-visit this matte on the same grounds …

Meanwhile , your 1000 crack Kenya Police Commandos are chilling , polishing their Parade Skills and some actually dying before the event …

It will be a Bloodbath:joy: :rofl: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Our president will not disappoint USA. He has proven himself to be a puppet of the West.

2 Likes

Yeah for the undiscerning eye.

1 Like

Start by asking yourself who’s in control of Haiti. If you answered BBq. How come you never see BBQ in state house or in the main streets of Port Au Prince. His videos are usually holed up some ghetto somewhere. Is BBq even the head of a gang or a mere spokesman. How come you’ve never seen him in a government office. How come he’s never appointed a minister. Or changed ambassadors.

Cc: @rexxsimba

2 Likes

The Question is
Does he have the power to declare War on a Sovereign Independent Country and essentially commit our National Security Forces to combat WITHOUT the approval of Parliament and ignore a High Court Order …??? :frowning_face:

Kwa hizo 1st three documentaries unaita fake news BBQ is never portrayed as a gang leader who runs the country. Kwa hizo interviews utamuona kwa block yeye ana run and he never ventures outside. Kwanza kwa hizo documentaries he describes the 5% rich elites as the ones running Haiti and arming gangs. He even describes one of the elites as a drug dealer worth millions doing crimes and controlling the police.
Hata kwa hio truce video kwa replies they clearly state they are against the powerful elites arming the gangs.
Kwa documentaries he clearly states G9 and family is a partnership of several gangs.

1 Like

Hii UDA govt is capable of anything.

The only documentary I questioned is your last one.

1 Like

@nelo_angelo My views on Haiti. You will find the same documentaries you posted: But I extensively researched.

1 Like

This is why I asked for you to post a link so that I can read it or watch it. I never said you are wrong.

The ones I was watching were live. I will see if I can find something. You can also make inferences from discussions. The constant question amongst population is where is police. So now if they were really supporting these gangs, I was wondering why were they asking for the police.

1 Like

h

@Simiyu22, I agree with you on this one. Barbeque has displayed his loyalties and allegiance brazenly in plain sight but propaganda has muddied people’s ability to discern the reality. Barbeque is always sporting a chain around his neck that has the Masonic symbol emblazoned prominently on it. This tells you who controls him. He’s a CIA asset.

2 Likes