Happy Easter :Jesus is RISEN

Friends, I have celebrated many Easters but this Easter is so special. Today I went to shop. I wore my N95 mask. Then a nice young man offered to push my trolley to my car, as I was going to pay for the parking, I realized one booth was down so the line was long, the gentleman told me to go pay at the gate. I get to the gate another line, the guard took my ticket and went straight ahead of the queue and paid for me. I left and removed my mask but remembered that I needed to pick something else up. I go to the shop at a gas station and I realised people are looking at me funny. That’s when I realize I am mask less. I am not phased. I buy whatever I am buying and leave. No worries. No fear.

And then I look at all the people I pass on the road donning masks and I start laughing and I say to myself, kumbe Mungu alikuwa anafanya kazi kubwa. To protect us from diseases. Guys can you imagine that not wearing a mask can send you to the grave. If you catch this thing and you don’t have a ventilator to help you breathe you are gone. DEAD.

So I was just meditating how this virus has helped us realize how much we take for granted. I usually pray for my whole family before I leave home for as long as I can remember but I think today when I was mask less is when it actually dawned on me, how much God protects us from.

Corona virus has shown us how helpless a creature called a human being is. One tiny virus has brought even the most civilised sophisticated societies to a stand still. That’s how powerless human beings are. POWERLESS. WEAK. I mean did you ever dream that your life could depend on of all things A MASK?

God has put us in our place. He has reminded us that we are not all that we have been thinking we are. But the other side of the coin has been to me wondering why God even bothers with us? We are so annoying. We think we are all that. We don’t have the time for God yet in actual fact without God what are we? A bunch of scared mask wearing people.

The magnitude of the sacrifice God made for us on that cross, has never been so real to me like now. God really loves us. God really looks out for us. God really cares about us. Even me as a Christian I really take God for granted. I do.

Solomon said, the whole purpose of men is to worship God. I think Corona virus has made that pretty clear. By stopping everything that we think is the purpose of our lives. We have been stripped to the bare minimum. For me, I really feel God’s love in this pandemic. God is giving us a chance to get closer to Him, by removing all the stuff that keeps us too busy for Him.

So this Easter as we are in lock down, remember Christ and Him crucified. Not Corona, not the vaccine, not when will things get back to normal. Christ and Him crucified.

Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling—
Calling for you and for me;
Patiently Jesus is waiting and watching—
Watching for you and for me! Come home! come home!
Ye who are weary, come home!
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling,
Calling, O sinner, come home!
Why should we tarry when Jesus is pleading—
Pleading for you and for me?
Why should we linger and heed not His mercies—
Mercies for you and for me?
Time is now fleeting, the moments are passing—
Passing from you and from me;
Shadows are gathering, death-beds are coming—
Coming for you and for me!
Oh, for the wonderful love He has promised—
Promised for you and for me!
Though we have sinned, He has mercy and pardon—
Pardon for you and for me!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0flCFlR158

He’ll rise on Sunday sahii Judas bado anachafua meza…

Hey gal
Control of you, control of the master
Tonight me a take off your shorts
I’mma feel up your fat pum pum inna your drawers.
kumbe Mungu alikuwa anafanya kazi kubwa. To protect us from diseases.

I choose to bel

What makes Christianity the true religion?

Its not a religion. It’s a relationship. Have you ever been in love with someone and tried to explain the rationale behind your falling in love to someone who has never been in love? It’s like tryna describe a rainbow or a sunset to a blind person or trying to explain how your favorite music makes you feel. You just have to experience it for yourself to understand, nobody can explain it to you, much like no one can explain what an orgasm feels like to a virgin. It’s an encounter. A personal encounter with God. Its inexplicable. It’s mind blowing. So I won’t even try to win you over.

It was brought to us by whites. The “supreme race”. Ergo it is the truest of all.