Happy about Andrew Kibe's downfall

I don’t have a weak jawline.

Your assertion should be backed by peer a reviewed research paper.

Don’t make stupid assertions here without anything to back it up.

Andrew Kibe is a middle class second generation heir,

Your handle in kamba means “kadogo kazuri” sijui mbona wewe ni mbaya hivi hadi una machungu

[SIZE=6]HII GHASEER @kanini_kaseo NI MWANAMKE[/SIZE]

whatever you want to believe bruh

Ghaseer humbwa tucker tucker

Nini mbaya bro :D:D:D? ni maoni yangu tu

i think you mean his jaw is not prognathous. Not everyone considers a protruding jaw to be a sign of masculinity.
[ATTACH=full]313755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]313756[/ATTACH]

Kibe ako sawa lakini pia anafaa ajue kujipackage na aongeze more content instead of pombe, bangi na madame kila saa. Anakaa anaweza deliver content ya maana but ako stuck on izo topic tatu mainly which ni monotonous. He needs more range in his conversations. Corona imeharibia hawa watu wa media hesabu sai wanaanza kukua bloggers but hawana content unique. Apo YouTube na social media wanapata kuna wenyeji kama Edgar Obare who tayari wamecurve out niche yao.

you don’t get it man, am not talking about the protruding jaws common in Africa though I can see why you confuse the two…they related but not the same thing, a strong jawline protrudes to the sides mainly, not just forward

A strong jawline means you have a visible jawline and this is a universally attractive physical feature in both men and women… for reference, check Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt portraits pics, both have remarkable jawlines and were considered the most attractive couple of the 20th century.

Kibe has wisdom for days

kuna woman ashai kwambia anakutaka juu huwa unafanyisha jawbones tizi? Developing mascular jawbones requires a huge dose of testosterone injections or clenching your jaws all the time due to stress. Au kuwa to umekonda unakuwa hollow

Sawa bro. Pole Sana

Hiyo wisdom yake ni ya peasants it cannot attract serious corporate advertisers.

But look at it this way…he doesn’t need them, they need him. Controversy sells and he’s popular

He is popular and he definitely needs the corporates. Hii ni Kenya, usiwai jidanganya mtu amefika ati hahitaji deal za corporates. I think Kibe can do a campaign for a condom company or a club coz of the way ameji position…but akikaa nje ya media for long value yake itadiminish, he will be just another noise maker on social media.

Takataka jaza hii kwanza uwache reception

[ATTACH=full]313959[/ATTACH]

i guess a guy shaming or hating a fellow man is pure filth in my eyes…people especially women do not like this guy since he speaks the truth as it is.

who cares about your opinions?

your grandma i guess…