Handcheque 2021 new lineup

RAT aliambia Kibwana he is there to save him from EACC and DCI investigation at his office tomorrow. The guy folded hapo hapo na akaanza support ruBBIsh. Funny because he campaigns on being clean. Hakuna MTU clean. Martha Karua was not happy at okoa katiba. “This men don’t have balls” My advice is not to fear arrest and a week in police station. The moment they charge you that pressure on you ends. Now the case has to he heard and determined. That will be 5 years from that moment. Then since they rushed to charge you on anything then the case is very poorly done. Most are defective cases put at the past minute. Any lawyer can have the case thrown out in full trial. Ask Rigathi, they have so far charged him how many times? Recently after he embarrassed muraithe on live TV they went 25 year back to look for a mistake to charge him afresh:D

:D:D:D RAT this RAT that the whole post. Raila is an old, broke and tired man( your words)…i don’t know why the whole tangatanga secretariat is spending so much time trying to counter him. Dude aint even campaigning yet.
Aim your punches at Moi and kenyatta…you keep repeating Rao is a nobody so why write about him every single day?

[ATTACH=full]351659[/ATTACH]

Inafaa washike Charity combi ya mtu sita kama p0rnsta mwingine wa UK anaitwa Creampie Kathy

Habari mtu wa RAT? who always try to hid and act neutral.

Poa sana mtu wa Genocidal Maniac. How go the plans to maliza Kyuks once in pawa?

:D:D:D:D

Kwa hao wote mtu naheshimu ni Ngilu. That woman is fire. She doesn’t know defeat or asking for hand outs like most prostitutes in government who got the jobs by exploiting gender rule or getting appointed…

I remember kuna day she was removed from Cabinet. Alirudi akiwa governor. I wish many women emulate her. Dadake Karua should have battled Waiguru and became governor. I think she lost her edge.

Hapa sasa ume go a bit too far…seems more like a movie script…wueh…hio ni live wire…like museveni warned do not stick your finger in a leopards butt whole ama utajionea moto…i really dont need to list examples.

Everyone was told that. Kibwana is a good guy and a soft heart to be shaken that easily. On a personal level that is okay but you can’t be President if you are not strong. MCA’s were told that as well, carrot and stick. They took the carrot. I expect the sane easily in senate but national assembly will gave a lot if noise before it passes. Simply because the bribery cash at Parliament is fat and broke MPs will take it. Example is Chief Hustler meeting with county speakers, majority leaders and whips. They told him the car grants is well received by MCAs also the promise of cash distributed by county commissioners was good at this lean times. The only option if they DP Uncle Ruto can give the same or higher if he wants to change their minds. So quick calculation. 2500 MCAs, 2 million car grants each and 100k cash. Billions wapewe even if its 24 counties only. Also the threat of dci and eacc boys on them. He just said fine let it be, this will be settled in the referendum. However one county was told to teach giddy a lesson. Baringo and they did.

:Dpole boss

What a nasty bonobo you are

And y would they do that to my governor,? U are more stupid than bonobos you bash here daily, Shenzi

ujuaji kama kawaida. siku hizi wanaume wengine ni kama mabinti…wanunuliwe tu dera na kata kundu.

We need fresh progressive ideas and leadership for Kenya to develop rapidly andio equitably.

All these are tired politicians with vested commercial and personal interests.

Mtu kama Ngilu nilianza kumsikia ni kiwa lower class huko 1992s! How she is still relevant amazes me.

Ameanza kutake evening walks around statehouse instead of sipping muratina

Gideon and Uhuru are the dons against Ruto.

History is repeating itself and the end result will be the same.

2000 nyayo-ndp cooperation merger.

RAT was bought by nyayo for 1 billion and molasses plant to quit opposition and join kanu. This merger also gave nyayo the opportunity to replace VP saitoti in kanu hoping he will resign as VP. In the morning before kisarani, a meeting at state house to reveal the lineup took place. Nyayo had introduced new regional kanu vice chairmen from all the provinces. Initially nyayo was chairman and saitoti vice chairman. Now nyayo was still chairman, giddy took over as RV vice chairman, madvd western, RAT nyanza, watermelon eastern, uhuru central and I can’t remember the rest. It was the last kicks of the donkey.

History is now repeating the same here. The same tired leaders being recycled.

Very interesting response to the “british” reading. The team of three to the left are all happy and smiling and the three to the right look pensive and unsure. A photo is just a snapshot of a moment, but it is interesting. And whats with the cheering for a grown man reading a two minute script!

O’dude is expecting triplets. He is bigger than ‘handsome’ blinging Atwoli:D.