Hail Wairimu!

[SIZE=6]Global First: Kenyan among first four students to graduate with master’s in Nuclear Medicine[/SIZE]
By Hillary Orinde
Published: Dec 14th 2017 at 10:27, Updated: Dec 14th 2017 at 11:33

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/images/thursday/fqxe8wpg2mr3zef5a32277dbaeeb.jpg
John Gitau Wairimu who is the first Kenyan to graduate with a master’s degree in Nuclear Medicine and among the first four to do so globally. [Photo: Courtesy]
Kenyan living in the US has joined an elite rank of students to become the first four to graduate with a Master’s degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology.

John Gitau Wairimu,34, graduated with three other Americans from the University of Alabama,Birmingham UAB — fete never achieved in the whole of United States.

Gitau, who also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health with a major in epidemiology from the same university has his eyes on a Ph.D in Healthcare management to begin in 2018.

His degree will be handy in diagnosing and determining the severity levels of diseases including various types of cancers and heart diseases which are ballooning in Kenya.

“I have rubbed shoulders with some of the greatest scientists and physicians in the world at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and having learnt from them, I feel ready and confident enough to go out in the World and have an impact in someone’s life,” Gitau told reporters.

Recently in Kenya, Kabarak University launched a 500-bed multi-disciplinary tertiary hospital in Kabarak, Nakuru County.

The modern facility will be one of the few institutions in Kenya with the latest nuclear medical equipment . The hospital hopes to attract Kenyan health professionals working abroad even as it seeks to retain graduates who might have otherwise left

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001263092/kenyan-among-first-four-to-graduate-with-masters-in-nuclear-medicine

4 Likes

mkisii hii tulio…

mukisii mujinga nyonya miwa polepole

1 Like

Omoisioyo

3 Likes

I am more intelligent than him

NV when an Elder posts anything your job is to hit a like. Chieth

19 Likes

I am A- in '94 …thats kitu kidogo. Kupata masters or anything ya campo haipiti exam yoyote ya knec

2 Likes

Your gonads are tiny

5 Likes

What is Nuclear Medicine? @Luther12

1 Like

engui know when and who to pick a fight with, kino baggy,ile sweep ya antonio mnono ilikuweza

1 Like

umbwa hii NV heshimu mukisii msito

3 Likes

Ango, do you even understand what it’s all about?
Or you’re imagining Wairimu helping 254 produce nuclear loaded ICBM’s?

Heshimu VE!
Kisigino ya konokono wewe!

4 Likes

Baba clichy niwache

2 Likes

wewe ni meffi in my eyes

1 Like

:slight_smile: Sato niko karengata na mtoto. My boy shall be the ref and we shall determine whose blood is reddest! Mine or yours.

Exactly 12:30pm

1 Like

@Jirani welcome back

1 Like

Hii ni semeji jinga ya Busheri

1 Like

hii ni bingwa

1 Like

:D:D hii paka iko na how many lives?

1 Like