Gym smell

15 kgs is in 12 months is impressive. Seems you’re committed. I don’t see what the urgency to join a gym is unless you want an instructor. Most people join a gym for the morale since they don’t have the discipline to work out consistently from home. If you’ve achieved these results with 3kg dumb bells, I’d advise you to buy this type:
https://khairaummah.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG-9059-966x1024.jpg
Since they’re adjustable, you can buy the 20KG ones and keep adding plates as your muscles build resistance.

The gym you attend must be the only one with such a problem. It also depends on the times you go to train. If you do it in the evening then you get to share alot of space with peasants. Change the gym or exercise when most of the members are at work.

I guess I have s solution in this. Thanks

Cool. If you decide to buy, check out Khaira Ummah, they’re legit and provide value for money.
https://khairaummah.co.ke/

Thank you for this plug. I didn’t know gym equipment were this affordable.

Umejaribu calisthenics?

[ATTACH=full]377289[/ATTACH]

Get this adjustable dumbbell set that has got straight and zigzag bars… Zimejaa jumia na jijji… Bei ni 23k or thereabouts

Maybe you are cheap, that’s why you think its expensive

Chokoraa akuna siku utawacha watu wafanye meaningful diskeshens lazma ulete izi opuss??

Keep on searching for a gym which you are comfortable with, afterwards, let the gym instructor guide you on reasonable feminine muscle mass.

Meanwhile if it’s about weight loss, you can request for the dietician services too.

There is no emergency actually, just feel like I need change and like I have exhausted YouTube challenges, and monotonous routine is boring me, lately I workout because I have to. Not enjoying it as before. I don’t want to relapse and add weight again.

Hizi ni nini sasa

Dojo is on another level. Shida ni bei ni kuanzia 20k monthly

Some guy named @chap And he wants to tell me am cheap and only he knows what expensive means? Quite ironical I must say

do you hut the gym to lose weight only or to also build muscle? If its losing weight you can do it stress free without you going to a gym!

Naeza buy wapi hizi mkuu

Losing weight, unless you were obese is dangerous. If your body wants to fill out, let it fill out. God did create us like livestock to have one body type. However, that doesn’t mean I find fatties attractive. They’re still disgusting. But unless it’s mobid obesity, it’s okay.

@captain obvious ukiulizwa swali jaribu kujibu. Usiringe kama @patco akiombwa mkia na @WIGSPLITTA

Jameni, si nilishaweka link ya hiyo website inauza hizo dumbbells?

Pole mkuu, my bad