Guys with side hustles chungeni. KRA is on the prowl.

Apparently they are going around arresting those running businesses with expired permits, operating without branding licenses or advertising permits. And they coming with APs.

[MEDIA=twitter]1446419923962679309[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1446438008908038144[/MEDIA]

Amalize aende. bure kabisa.

Ouru anafanya kazi buana

Damn…these buggers are really looking for they pound of flesh through and through.
Is it that the government is not collecting enough or these parastatal departments waliambiwa every office should sustain itself by any means necessary?

Wameamua kumaliza kila biashara. Sidhani kuna business yenye hu run by the books 100%. Whats their problem

Those are goons. Injury to them is injury to the devil. Keep some acid at your business premises, hapana bembeleza punda kwa mteremko

This is what a shithole country is

And yet no comment on client 13173 who has hidden a fortune in loot offshore to escape tax but they want to cannibalize the legit source of income for the poor

My typical question is that why would a public servant fear being recorded if they are doing the right thing? Kwanza D minus ndo huogopa camera kabisa.

My typical question is that why would a public servant fear being recorded if they are doing the right thing? Kwanza D minus ndo huogopa camera kabisa.

D minus always throw a riot when challenged. Kijana boniface mwangi amejionea mengi kweli

Tandika hio human rights puppet kabisa, una record unadhani huku ni majuu?

Been going on for a while…waiyaki way hua cat and mouse between kra/ nairobi metropolitan and kiosk owners. It’s really sad kwanza wakiingia pale kangemi hua chaos…they usually come in a convoy of old battered pick-ups

Wueh,wacha nikafunge kinyos buana. GSU ndo inatumika?:D:D:D:D:D:D
Heri those kanjo goons unaeza honga.
GSU?

Kenya is a bandit economy - Willy Mutunga.

ninge prefer kuona video ya kichapo ya huyo mdomo refu Boniface Mwangi

Maragoli wote Kuanzia Mudavadi ni wajinga.

Hata akienda deni itabaki…ama kuna venye anaenda na deni?