Guka Biden Amechukua Georgia Banaaaaa

The funny thing in this elections is that Trump gained more black male and latino voters while losing whites. Sasa democrats wataita trump voters racists?:D:D

he only lost progressive whites not the racist ones

He must be the worst white supremacists in history. :smiley:

Human beings are very susceptible to conmen.
When someone reminds you every day that they are the best thing to happen to your race since Abe Lincoln, a good number will eventually believe him.
Trump is a salesman, but even good salesmen can’t fool everyone everytime.

we can agree that a white supremacist is the worst subhuman by default …

Vipi patty,ambia tilambu akuje nimnyoe style mupya atleast akiingia asikae fala:D:D [SIZE=1]sijui kitu,nimetuliza tu hapa ruaka nikinyoa mbogi kwa upole. Usijali ,baba ataingia [/SIZE]

Last ditch effort?

You mean like the democrats, how they lie to the clueless blacks?
Look I don’t like Trump at all. But he was a breath of fresh air. These suited pigs that you “enlightened” people think will liberate the “idiots” are infinitely worse than that Orange so called Baboon.
I won’t judge the man by a reputation literally forced down our throats by the media. To the extent they are now openly censoring the seating president of the USA. I will judge him by the last four years. And love him or hate him. Even his detractors (and they are many) were no longer able to show gory images of US misadventures in the world.
He is a dishonest businessman. AL give you that. But he had no murderous agenda. At least not in his first 4 years.

Acha Biden aingie
1.He will start a war somewhere in Asia
2.Same sex NGOs everywhere
3.More feminazis in town
4.China will become stronger as the current Tariffs will be removed (and eventually trounce USA)
5.Companies will relocate from USA due to high corporate tax and the Paris Accord
6.Eventually, only a handful of jobs will be created
7.Hatred between black americans and african immigrants will rise as they compete for the diminishing job opportunities
9.Iran will become stronger as the Iran Nuclear deal will be re-enacted
10.Global terror activities will increase as Iran is a key financier of terror and a direct threat to Israel

I could go on and on but I think my point has been made. Brace yourselves folks!

Solely because of being outnumbered

Until I see an American somewhere who is experienced in such matters saying so, then I believe this is all ujuaji.

Nah ! ! ! For tactical reasons

The same gangsters kila siku wanauwana kwa streets, hapo kuna experience kibao. Unless the government sides with the whites

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]1-3 Not worth comment
4.China will become stronger as the current Tariffs will be removed (and eventually trounce USA)
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Precedent was set. Tariffs will increase.
5.Companies will relocate from USA due to high corporate tax and the Paris Accord
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Greener technologies will cover
6.Eventually, only a handful of jobs will be created
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Obama/Biden reduced uneployment from 10% to 5%
7.Hatred between black americans and african immigrants will rise as they compete for the diminishing job opportunities
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Blacks have never fought for resources amongst each other
9.Iran will become stronger as the Iran Nuclear deal will be re-enacted
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Trump did nothing on Iran

Just relax, grab popcorn and watch over the next 4 years. All these conclusions have been made based on what is in Biden’s manifesto. I want to clear the air so that hizi shida zikipatikana kazi itakuwa tu kuwakumbusha that we saw it coming.

And remember, it is all about long-term impact. The long-term impact of letting China control production of goods consumed in USA will only be felt too little too late.

Job losses will accumulate over time especially if things like NAFTA are brought back and companies like GM relocate to Mexico.

But anyway, I am a fool who knows nothing. Let’s wait and see.

Exactly. The media brainwashing these last 4 years has felt like living within the Matrix. Everyone with a lick of sense could see through it except the sheeple on the Left who think Trump is the devil incarnate. He’s not. How can one man be vilified 24/7 by almost all MSM…something’s not adding up! Especially when his actions don’t match up to what they accuse him of. That’s why the blue wave never materialized and they are pissed!! Van Jones of cnn said he couldn’t believe how popular Trump continues to be. Hahaha! People are tired of being told what to think by the media and big Tech. This election was a giant middle finger to all of them. We all know that Trump won by a landslide but they would never grant him a 2nd term.

Think it in this line, most of the elite forces are jungus, and you have lot’s of them that are retired. It’s also very common in the south to find most families have member(s) that have served in the forces. What happens in the south is that, this kids start handling guns at a very young age, courtesy of retired family members.