GTA V

It’s cool, life is full of assholes

Reminds me of “The Ballad of Ga.y Tony”.

Do you play it?

Unafuata fuata wanaume kwa nini???!

What do you want from a fellow man? Hii ushoga yako ni excess.

Wewe shoga enda utombe @Mundial na uwache kusumbua raiya na nyef nyef za maongo.

What game do you play?

Oh just the regular,COD,GTA, PUBG , God of War and anything to do with killing zombies.

There’s the sadist essence in you, games we play

:D:D:D I think everyone has that essence , I indulge Mine in the virtual realm…mostly.

…Mostly?

Google flirt girl repark

Currently playing Dirt Rally 2.0 and Wolfenstein New Word Order … next ntasaka hiyo Forza

Just a point to note: sina forza ya ps3 lakini kama unatafuta ps3 version ya forza I hope hautauingia downloadgametorrents.com All torrents there are fake

I love wolfenstein . I haven’t had a chance to play it yet. Lucky you…how would you rate it ?

Bitdownload.ir also hasquite a number of games with direct download links… But with cracked games sahau mambo ya online… Ata hio gta v ukimaliza 100% of the missions, kwisha…

Iko sawa sana especially thats its based on the Nazis winning the war. That alternate history ni very interesting

Natumia PC so its all good

The issue with dirt na hio forza ni kuringia generic gaming wheels… Ati they only want to roll with akina logitech g29… Sasa tena budget ya 30k kununua wheel… Why cant they be like eurotruck that accepts any wheel you throw at it… Once used to the steering there’s no turning back…

Maze I get you on that … hiyo ni bei ya console

The easiest way to play GTA now is to download the mobile version because it is really easy and doesn’t take much time. I’ve done it with the help of my friend who shared with me gta5mobile.club and today I was playing all day the GTA. I think it is like a drug, really, I cannot playing)) My parents think that that I’m ill because it is impossible to play so much in a computer game. They cannot understand how interesting it is, I’ll try to install it on their phones))