Ground ni tofauti.? Kalonzo finds out

Ushawahi sikia Mt. Kenya wamekataa one of their own as they are doing so now?

I feel like Kalonzo was sent by akina Uhuru to test the waters for them, using Nyahururu and Nyeri as the sample test grounds. He is always ready to be humiliated so long as it pleases his masters. After Uhuru getting chants of “Tunataka Sonko” and “Ukuje na Ruto” in Nairobi, they may be thinking of pushing the document to mt kenyans in the shortest time possible since they know it may take longer for the mountain to appreciate the document.

The people that need to show Jubilee their true colours are the yutmen. Wazees in my hood are done with Uhuru and he knows this for a fact.

Correct, it was that obvious. Now state house has revised its plans and open to amendments in Parliament and Senate. However they wish to wrap all these laws into one omnibus process but its not possible. Those changes at executive and constitutional bodies need separate bills and a referendum. Like I said headache kwao. For use we can again hijack this or run interference very easily. We can even support it at one turn and not support it in another:D. Everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Exactly, and that’s why they have postponed a planned tour of Mt Kenya by UhuRaila

I have just noted that Uhuru has veered away from BBI debate when he visited central earlier, amesema itaongelewa baadaye. Guy is really intimidated by the turn of things, I now see why he hates his deputy that much.

Hapo kwa youth ndio shida iko. So far wale youth huenda campaigns ni wale bonobos. Same lot who sell their rights at 200 bob.

Kwanza this BBI inanipea stress sana cause some of the changes proposed could take us the Venezuelan way if and when we elect a mad man. Already kuna the subtle militarization of public institutions and reliance on D minus for literally everything including health crises. It gets worse kukikuwa na an unchecked executive.

Now with youth behind Ruto, akisema BBI tosha, pia the bonobos watasema tosha. At least wazee wako firm na hii maneno. But personally siwezi vote for anyone Uhuru endorses. Amenichosha

Hapa ndiyo shida iko. He is doing Raila in and he knows it. A part of me believes he is leading him up the garden path. It is sad that we are where we are. I believe Raila would have aced this one without sweating…without Uhuru in the shadows.
Anything Uhuru touches I am out. Even if he teams up with WSR, as anything is possible with these tumbocrats, I will still not support it.

Amka sasa umemaliza kuota

Is Kalonzo still your kingpin wakwitu?

mtu hutoa opinion yake and explain why. Don’t act like you know more than me.

yes, other strong candidates wako but he is way ahead in terms of support from masses

Ground iko very hostile

Ok