Greatwall apartments

Great Wall apartments are very spacious. I booked a night there on booking.com and I was impressed. Theyre very spacious. Problem would be buying to rent. There is an oversupply so people are buying to put up on Airbnb.

Other downside is the fact that it’s very crowded. Too many units in one compound for my liking. I wud rather rent than buy there.

However, If I was abroad and had the money, I could buy to rent on Airbnb then when I’m back I have a place to stay.

Did the meaning of spacious change ama Mimi ndio sijui greatwall apartments? By the way, Niko na two plots hapo nyuma ya greatwall near Hillcrest estate. Leta 2.5m per plot nikuwachie ujijenge. Niliweka hapa last year but hakuna hats one fake birrionaire aliingia inbox.

Why isn’t Great Wall renting these apartments to Airbnb?

Airbnb haitaki a serious investor. You just do it for fun. ama namna gani?

You tell me.

People don’t want plots unless they’re planning to build immediately. Tulisema buying land for speculation ni ujinga. Moreover najua huko ni cotton soil tupu so the cost of putting up a house will be more than 1million. In that case it’s better to buy a 3bdr apartment at greatwall for 3.5.

How much did it cost you per night? What floor were you staying at? Are there elevators? How was the noise level? Did you experience any water supply issues?
Was there any sewerage smell from the close proximity to London distillers?
Lots of questions, sorry and thank you.

Therefore, assuming a 70% occupancy rate per month…that’s 52,500 per month per unit. Not bad…

Really? Greatwall (Erdemann Properties) are in the business of constructing and selling.
Build, sell, hand over and move on. Not renting, sijui AirBnB,
Lakini kwa mother title they have hived off some acreage ya septic for sewage disposal. So they will forever make money off the apartments to take care of their sewage. They bill a percentage of your water bill.
Water in = sewage out.
Na service charge ya 3K per month utalipa all year round, whether the house is occupied or not.

Maybe in Utopia, You’ll be lucky to get even one occupancy per month. Those houses are too bloody many.

Folks need to get this straight…there is Greatwall Apartments (Phase 1-3) located on BEIJING ROAD which is BEFORE Mlolongo and there is Greatwall Gardens which is located on Shanghai Road and it’s AFTER Mlolongo.
This one being advertised is Greatwall Gardens!

Kumbe umesoma game vizuri.

Pained homeowners protest delay of leases on Chinese built ‘cheap’ flats

“Besides the lack of ownership documents, the homeowner’s hope of buying their own homes to escape the exorbitant rates charged for rent in Nairobi are turning out to be a pipe dream.
Crippling water shortage and unreasonable high rates on the rare chance that water flows in the taps have conspired to make living at the flats an intolerable experience.
Homeowners are forced to part with thousands of shillings to pay for water and are often forced to buy the commodity from vendors at an even higher cost.”

NB: Situation may have changed since then

Not really, amelipwa afanye advertisement.

Cant change soon.

70 % occupancy Athi River untoa wapi? Wacha jokes.

Usijaribu

Even 30% will be a struggle

Unless you live in an extremely touristy country, Airbnb should never be undertaken as a serious business. With thousandss of cheaper and better options competeting for the same attention? No.

weka pesa yako ile place utapata guaranteed minimum return ya 11-15%,