Governor 001 statement

[ATTACH=full]33940[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]33941[/ATTACH]

I have picked three cases of crashed osungu.dll.

He has petitioned the IG

It didn’t take long for the Jubilee government to induct Nkasissery to their mischevious ways.

having one’s (police) bodyguards strip a woman, whatever her crime, is the rule of law?

1 Like

NPS response to the above statement.
[ATTACH=full]33944[/ATTACH]

It didn’t take long for the Jubilee government to induct Nkasissery to their mischevious ways.

Naona ni mambo na ‘Tuko Tayari’.

he has not been of suitable temperament for some time now, has he?

He has demanded respect in his statement.

funny that, coming from one who calls full grown men “watu wadogo sana”…i thought “heshima haiombwi”…

3 Likes

He is forgetting respect is a two way traffic.

You are far too kind.

3 Likes

Sawa. Tumeskia.

1 Like

If the guns undergo a ballistic analysis, mtu mkubwa ako kwa shida

waiting for @Okiya’s press statement

1 Like

Mwangi wa Iria is the Governor of Murang’a.He’s spending the night in EACC custody waiting to be arraigned in court tomorrow. Why aren’t we hearing any victimization noise from Jubilee bla bla bla?

4 Likes

This Wa Iria versus EACC is getting too personal. Why is it that he has to be arrested and not summoned like the rest?

Kibaki was too soft watu wakasahau guys in Government can also play rough, it won’t be business as usual at all Joho’s places of business.

They went to do a search at his home aka organise goons maboys wakatandikwa

1 Like

I am on a meet the people tour. I will visit all the corners of the 47 counties to hear the views of the people. Thereafter, by next year April insha Allah I will make my official political statement.

6 Likes