Government to ban hot showers

So you’re supporting this move because your grandma was electrocuted? If she accidentally cuts herself while preparing a meal will you call for banning of knives?

Na tungekuwa tuna-heat houses na kupika nayo wangefanya? hii ni umavi tu. they are admitting failure.

the power spike inaweza kuwa ukweli.
kabla ya akina Netflix, Britain walikuwa na hii shida pia.
wakati wa commercial break ya popular shows, majamaa 3 million wanaamka kwenda kupika chai na electric kettle.
Kenya power ya huko inapata siiida.

huku majamaa wa kuchungia wanaume pesa kwa bank wanaamkanga 530 na kuingia shower.
alafu tena lunch time, wanaenda lodging wanatombana na kuoga

The worrying fact about these is that the shinda you are talking about, is instant death if it happens.

Bare feet or not the trickling water will eventually ground the body. Unfortunately there is no known PPE for these gadgets.

Ai wewe, who showes while bare footed?

I fondly refer to them as suicide heads.

True, there is a risk to everything. I bet more people are killed in road accidents than in shower electrocutions but that doesnt mean vehicles should be banned.

We just need to educate people on the safe use of these things and as someone mentioned here, the government should work on a way to mitigate against the spikes if they are an issue

hmm I see…it’s interesting though, there’s still no hard figures provided for either of the premise

Most people shower while barefooted unless their bathroom is dirty. But that’s besides the point…

Most people in America or Kenya?

Watu wa communal bathrooms ni wengi sio vuja deek peke yake.

Naona umeonekana huku leo

Mwanaume ni kuoga maji baridi. Hot water wachieni slayqueens and children. I cannot even turn on the hot water on ibstant showers. Imagine dying with a boner, because that is what happens when you are electrocuted.

Hizi Ni wiring issues ,nunua mcb yake from the consumer unit na utumie wire ya 2.5 also have good grounding na make sure hiyo earth rod iko mahali iko wet as the dry soil makes it less effective na utakula shock muzuri

Nakuelewa dear, vile @Mathaais amesema kikiki:D:D

yup

engineer a virus,come up with its antivirus
[SIZE=2](quoted from kilo)[/SIZE]

FERK KENYA.
Manze we are sooo petty…sijui nitahamia Ubelgiji lini…FERK
I am forever ashamed of being Kenyan