Good cologne

Wewe peleka kiherehere palee! What do you know about man and money? From your post, all I infer is a rooted inferiority complex disguised in a ‘mwanaume ni jasho’ context. Ghaseer!

Only insecure men have time for colognes. And I didn’t say “mwanaume ni jasho”, that’s your idea.

Lakini hii inakaa ya wamama banae.

That is exactly what you mean literary. Seems comprehension is a problem here. Nway, wewe endelea na your supposed pheromones.

Depends on your career, kama wewe ni mtu wa mkokoteni stick to your lane ghaseer.

Seems like I hurt people’s feelings here. Us real men don’t have feelings.

That is how we communicate in this village, I have been off th e village since 2017,may be things have changed but last time I checked ulikuwa unachunisha watu… Ama wacha tu. No hard feelings bruh

Calm down. Seems like the chemicals in the colognes are messing with your hormones. And I fuck whoever I want.

Ati us real men! Wewe na nani? Gay detected!

More masculine than you’ll ever be

Go burn you chichiman faggot. We have not space for your kind here

I’m trembling in my boots

I don’t partake in arguments with stupid shogas who can barely vibe a lass! You are way below my strut in the social ladder. Enda ukaskumie shonde palee! Ghaseer!

Humans can smell real bad. I few years ago a GF asked me to pay for her perfume. It was Estee Lauder, and I paid $87. I regret to-date, and I don’t know why?

Someone is getting edgy. I do both ladies and gents, and don’t be shocked that after shafting a guy I immediately found your girl and dipped the same tool inside her. Tulisalimiana kitambo bro.

I’m used to stupid thinkers like you so don’t think you can get me edgy. Tulisalimiana pale I paid your mama 50Bob for a bj and then got firsthand experience of the smelly cunt you came from! You really seem and sound like your mama!

Your mama insults are so 1995 but carry on.

Yeah, so 1995, but she’s still your ugly mama, right?

Such an amateur. You’ll have to try harder than that.

I ain’t even trying and won’t even try with a broke bloke like you who has to sell ass to put food on the table. Told you am a strut above a shemale like you. I made my point. Potelea pote ghaseer