Goldenscape Greenhouses

I already have my money back and an extra 100k. If they decide to go down i am cool but i hop not still waiting for 4 more checks za 180k each.

Wanakuletea pesa kama umekaa tu chini kwa nyumba?

Hehe … wacha upuus

Yep, the guy who handles my account can deliver the check but last sato nilijikuchukulia.

Buda boss ata ile pyramid scheme yakina Joe Donde awarded the first contributors, wale walikam later waliona moshi. I wouldn’t vouch for such a venture

My money is back i will re - invest the half profits io ikikunywa maji mimi i am cool nitakua nimeshaunda chapaa yangu.

Why don’t you just get a plot, fence it well, get your own greenhouse and hire staff if you don’t have a green thump to farm. There are agronomist who can show you the ropes at a fee. But first thing first join the weekend farming tours caravans on the particular crop you want to venture into. Learn everything you can. Get a model and plan of everything from start to finish, then make an informed decision. Every venture has risks and gains. Whether you gain or lose depends on how prepared you were, how hard you worked and the decisions you made. Farming is a good venture but requires people who plan well and are patient. Those who planted in January in short, medium and long term crops harvested in April already, will do so twice in August and Nov/December will be a 3 times. Also pia remember here few people will give you good advice. Most will discourage you.

Good luck mehn

As someone who has lost a lot money in a collapsed sacco, I will advise that you do not do get rich quick schemes and gambling. You will surely regret it. Nobody will make money for you. Invest in T Bills Central Bank. It’s safe.

Don’t even dare try,. Visit Ondire in Kikuyu and see how many farmers who ventured into the business of greenhouse farming are lamenting,. Ni gutee