Goldenscape Greenhouse ........Scam cooking

[ATTACH=full]223257[/ATTACH]

Kuna ingine pia ya fruits, saw the ad jana citizen. mzee wa duka kama sio ktalk can fall for such stupid scams.

anyone buying a greenhouse in Africa is an absolute dolt.

what’s the story behind this picture

Hawa watu wamulikwe kwa kila namna. Tell your relatives to warn all their relatives.

People should read the Bible, Proverbs, and be wise.

Why ?

I’m always trolling them huko mukuru wananiblok.
there’s also another one calling itself ‘kodi kodi’ which apparently churchill was promoting…kenyans never learn

coz they are designed for use in the tropics, closer to the poles where there is not much sunshine all year round to support healthy crops.

Africa we are blessed with adequate sunshine and field farming is the only way to go here.

There’s no tastier tomatoes than field grown tomatoes.

Absolute bollocks. You have your facts all mixed up. Tropics are regions either side of the equator, with ample sunshine
Secondly, taste has nothing to do with field or greenhouse planting.
You are just ignorant

Today you will learn something new; not just reckless trolling.

Nonsense. You feel very clever referencing a 20 page academic paper without being specific to part that supports your stupidity.
I repeat. Your earlier comment was absolute bollocks. Utter nonsense. False. Uneducated[ATTACH=full]223474[/ATTACH]

1.We are in the tropics.
2.We are nowhere near the poles
3.The tropics have some of the longest sunshine hours on Earth.
who taught you geography??

Goldenscape Chiet ni scam.

mkipatana kwa events u say u do agriculture?
ur parents must be so proud of ur cabbages and carrots, u are now a fully fledged baba mboga

kenyans think everything is scam. goldenscape has been there since 2014 and paying its investors. i am one of the investors with three greenhouses. go to their offices with all your doubting questions, visit their farms, do calculations on how much you earn and you will understand the concept. its genuine.

kenyans think everything is scam. goldenscape has been there since 2014 and paying its investors. i am one of the investors with three greenhouses. go to their offices with all your doubting questions, visit their farms, do calculations on how much you earn and you will understand the concept. its genuine.

5 years. we are still getting paid

New villager. Paid agent.

Toa ukora yako huku nugu