Golden Deal: Take it or Leave it?

Today I was approached by a good Moran friend who works at a certain 4 star hotel in the city that is frequented by multinationals esp Nigers and other west Africans members of a prominent religious org in Kenya and the world over.
According to him, a few months ago, there was a convention in Town and after the guests left, he was informed by a cleaner that a guest had left behind a valuable; A golden chain with a golden cross and something shiny like a diamond.
On calling & enquiring from the guests they suspected to have felt it behind, they all denied having such like thing.
Now the friend wants to dispose it because nobody in management , staff and even clients want anything to do with it. That’s where I come in because he knows I am a risk taker being a shine eyed fella.

Guys nimesema kama ni mbaya, siwezi acha ndechu. Maoni na tafadhali NVs mkuje srowre.

1 Like

lakini kwanza mpitie nagin patni wakufanyie assay la sivyo utanunua kifuli imesiagwa…

7 Likes

Sinunui and mtapewa ikiwa tu chain whole.

1 Like

This story sounds familiar. The ending has some tears and regrets.

12 Likes

Boss unafikiri masai ni jinga , the greed will do u in ! that was the trending trick back in the day uko ma 2001…

A fool an his money … lakini sijakutusi

8 Likes

Enda fanya hio biashara ulete hekaya.

3 Likes

Moran, religious conference, western African

15 Likes

People never learn…smh

5 Likes

The 1st time I heard of Maasai na gold ameokota was before the turn of the century.
Tutakuwa tu papa hapa tukingonja hekaya.

9 Likes

Get your act and facts you necrophilic moron

Who said anything about me using my own money and didn’t I Just point out haina mwenyewe? I bet walimu wa @Purple , @Necrow the necrophilic , wilikuwa na hard time sana

1 Like

@Kasighau clawmatsu si uchanue huyu eledet

1 Like

muulize kama ako na Mercury pia akuuzie.

2 Likes

Hehehe. Let me try.
Bro, @kender9 , walk away from any deal that has Gold or Gemstone, a lowly educated fellow and you being the well informed. Those three parameters will leave you weeping. No matter what is said, hata ka huyo maasai amevaa shuka, he is a con.

1 Like

Ohh, nimesahau, brary fala wewe, Nani unaita Clawmatsu

Warn him. The correct term is Clawtsubishi.

Wewe ni brary burukenge pia

1 Like

ata ukinitusi utapoteza pesa noogle

1 Like

hehe hee ile suit ya kevlar umevaa??

1 Like

Na ile mayai golden nyoka flani hutapika akizeeka pia naskia iko na demand sana

3 Likes