Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Churches are open to everyone, sio mbinguni where not everyone is allowed. Fyi many devil’s agents are sent on assignment not just to churches but even prayer centers. So if your spiritual eyes were opened you see everyone’s spiritual state in church sweety utafaint n you may never go back. My advice is mind what took you there, God and fellowship coz that’s what is important.If Jesus had a thug on His 12 man team, we ndio unafikiria a church with 100s itakosa dissidents. Stop judging, one coz u don’t know the half n two coz its God’s job.Even Jesus when asked why He hangs out with sinners rather than Pharisees who were the religious elite said it is the ill who need a Physician. So churches ni hosi,wacha wagonjwa wakuje kukuja.

its true wonders will never “sieze” in this forum

You do not know the heart of men, only God knows. You’ll be surprised to know God probably has billions of people. They just know each other too well and have sinned against/with each other and consequently, everyone writes the other off as a Christian. Probably those you saw drinking and smoking and going to church are just going through withdrawal symptoms! God loves them as they are.

1 Like

Tares among the wheat! Jesus said don’t remove them wait until the harvest (judgment) when the angels will throw the tares into the fire and wheat into his barn. Infact, the church is where these bad cards ought to be. They should be welcomed including the devil’s agents. Just make sure the climate inside the church causes them to change and become God’s agents.

1 Like

Its not beng a Christian rather, having a relationship thats personal w God

I think it’s both personal and communal. One has fellowship with God and with his fellow saints. Salvation is both personal and communal, but I think it is more communal than personal.

correction…sponsors:D:D:D:D atsi!

Wewe phylo what you doing here last year ?:eek:

Gani hizi sasa?? :D:D

Feels weird replying to a thread almost a year later. But yeah, salvation sikuiz is merely for show rather than for personal growth

Only God can judge me. Tupac

Wewe phylo what you doing here last year ?:eek:

Gani hizi sasa?? :D:D

Feels weird replying to a thread almost a year later. But yeah, salvation sikuiz is merely for show rather than for personal growth

Don’t worry about the late reply. Even Paul said he was chosen rather late and not with the twelve, almost 3 years after Christ ascended. My point is that Christians are not being taught the right doctrines for their growth. ‘Sow a seed’ is not teaching, nor ‘wrong prosperity’ which causes chirstians to have a consumer mindset.

By way of example, every Christian girl feels pressure to get married by 30. Every year after that one remains single means something is wrong with you, or your mother or ancestors did something. Your feel incomplete. But the Bible teaches being single is better than being married coz you serve the Lord without any distractions of a partner or family. But if you do get married, it is still okay, only you will have trouble coz you have to meet the needs of your spouse and family first. The Bible shows that getting married is also a choice. So if you don’t want to get married and you choose to serve God throughout your life, it’s ok. But you must be disciplined and sure of this choice else you’ll be rolling on Koinange street looking for another heaven!

Only God can judge me. Tupac

Don’t worry about the late reply. Even Paul said he was chosen rather late and not with the twelve, almost 3 years after Christ ascended. My point is that Christians are not being taught the right doctrines for their growth. ‘Sow a seed’ is not teaching, nor ‘wrong prosperity’ which causes chirstians to have a consumer mindset.

By way of example, every Christian girl feels pressure to get married by 30. Every year after that one remains single means something is wrong with you, or your mother or ancestors did something. Your feel incomplete. But the Bible teaches being single is better than being married coz you serve the Lord without any distractions of a partner or family. But if you do get married, it is still okay, only you will have trouble coz you have to meet the needs of your spouse and family first. The Bible shows that getting married is also a choice. So if you don’t want to get married and you choose to serve God throughout your life, it’s ok. But you must be disciplined and sure of this choice else you’ll be rolling on Koinange street looking for another heaven!