Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Hahaha lol… Maybe at that time you might have eaten those things which make one “unclean”

1 Like

Just like going to a garage doesn’t make you a mechanic

1 Like

Hahahaha si Jesus is also God… Thought its common sense… I guess not

A God that dies is not a God…

Okay… I agree… Let’s say Jesus Christ…

:confused::D:D:D

There are gods which are not alive… Like money, cows… Etc

I knew you would say something. How was Ramadan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

all i now from my sunday school teacher is Jesus died for us, Son of God - NOT GOD DIED…

On this issue of judging a fellow Christian, here are some few references. This is Apostle Paul writing to the church in Corinth.

1 Cor 5

1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife.
2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?
3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this.
So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present,
5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord

Apostle Paul taught the Corinthians that they were to judge sinful believers but they were to leave those outside the church (not physical location but the body of Christ) to God.

1 Cor 5:11-13

11But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.
12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?
13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

Apostle James naye pia akaongezea

James 2:12-13

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,
13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

1 Like

Hizo vitu sijui clean unclean ziliisha vile Jesus alizaliwa. Ukitaka kula nyoka, chinja, give thanks na uendelee.

God help us…!!!

@Phylgee are you a Christian? Lets start from there.

Yes… Why??? You wanna judge me too???

I wont judge you either, madam.

Everyone has his/her reasons for going to church

obeeeeee

judge not
perhaps they are better human beings than you are

1 Like

Am saying what I saw… That’s not judging

‘‘Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian’’

that’s judging egesagan’eke