Goddess Mwene Nyaga do Kikuyus worship this deity?

MBURI(NGOIMA) SLAUGHTERING BY OUR MEN and BONDAGE to the GODDESS MWENE NYAGA.

(1)-The AGO have HIERARCHIES that maintain a LAW OF SILENCE.
ie, the higher ones SHOULD NOT reveal some secrets to LOWER RANKS.
-This is ensured through OATHS involving KEY SACRIFICES.

(2)-The AGO are also ELDERS and the MOST POWERFUL ONES are ONLY KNOWN by the INNER CIRCLE.
This is a MAJOR SECURITY WEAPON for them.

(3)-Different MAGONGONA are carried out by PARTICULAR RANKS who know the SECRET RITUALS of that level and their IMPLICATIONS.
-The rest of the members should just COMPLY without QUESTIONS because"uguo niguo guthiaga".

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MBURI:

Most of our men are actually IGNORANT on the DEEPER SIGNIFICANCE of the mburi!

-One needs to note that the HIGH RANKING AGO FIRST do their secret sacrifices on the “ruuriri” by “locking up” everything above the soil in this land.
In one of my research drives I came across a “shrine” in MT KENYA near OLD MOSES CAMP.
My guide unknowingly shared of some major andu ago who had gone there with a lot of goats for sacrifice for “ruuriri” and nowadays one of them is a “bishop”…and also in politics…

-Anyway,back to my point; this locking is done by CASTING UGO SPELLS on the SOIL/DUST so as to " PROGRAM" things like WEALTH,POWER etc through the GODDESS MWENE NYAGA’S EMPOWERMENT to them.

-Ndio they first have to do their rituals among them ABSTAINING from sweetness for some days.

• The rest of our men are now ROPED INTO the GODDESS and her AGO’S through the KIAMA MBURI’S

-Off course knowingly or unknowingly, once you take the mburi now ngoima,that’s YOU SURRENDERING YOURSELF and YOUR SEED to MWENE NYAGA’S SERVICE!

-That’s why the IGONGONA can ONLY be done by a CERTIFIED MUGONGONI who is actually a MUNDU MUGO MUKUNURE(ordained).

-Whether you know it or not, you are already in coz BLOOD POURED with your CONSENT so you SIGNED the DEAL.

IMPLICATIONS:

-So what happens is that you’ve given them a REMOTE to CONTROL you from wherever and you’ve put your SIGNATURE on the PECKING ORDER in terms POWER and WEALTH as the AGO’S program it!

-Ni kama kuongeza your signature to the punguza mizigo bill ndio ipite!

-Also anytime the altar will need a HUMAN MBURI,you or your seed are ELIGIBLE for COLLECTION!

• You or your seed will get a “funny” mutino in terms of disease,accident,violent rage which leads to shedding of blood and other weird things unique to CENTRAL hoi polloi and “hustlers”!

-That’s why they tell you" niwaingira WAATHO-INI wa KIAMA"!

-One of them once told me they can call ALL the MIHIRIGAS(clans) in an area using the soil and a pot!
-They ANSWER through the POINT OF CONTACT ya MBURI BLOOD wherever they are and are PROGRAMMED without even knowing!
-Huku kwetu they do it kwa vichaka selected.

-These other things of coded words are just to psychologically give you a SENSE OF BELONGING to APPEAL to one’s emotions and for COERCIVE PEER PRESSURE to rope in the rest.

-Will share on how even some “men of cloth” have been lured and consequently being used to lure unsuspecting trusting members to ngomi

Copied…