God Created Harmful Bacteria & Viruses Yet You Pray To Him For Healing

Evil Satan didn’t a thing yet he is blamed for all manner of sicknesses. God is the creator of all diseases.

[ATTACH=full]379638[/ATTACH]

God has killed more people than Satan and he keeps breaking his own rules instead of setting a good example. He is a repeat offender.

I read some of your posts, but on this line, I think you are inviting a visitation of sorts.

Jude 1:8-10
8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

Ata useme nini hatubanduki! We are in this Faith to the very end.

Things you can’t understand do not go poking your finger into, you will harm yourself.

Believe what you want[ATTACH=full]379663[/ATTACH]

Didn’t everything between the firmament and sea bed created by the G Man?..well ,the xtian one atleast not sure about the sheep shaggers’:smiley:

Ndindu the chief of bonobos , I salute you in Jesus name, if you don’t want to perish stick to abusing politicians and bonobos .am your follower but this is past your human ability don’t invite forces you can’t control .plus I praise God to avoid Him taking me down , we follow the strongest and deadliest not a weak Satan who can’t kill as much as possible with single strike

Why then do Bishops ans popes die yet they are the holiest humans ?

Because it’s in God’s plan we all die and live in your offspring

[SIZE=5]Kumbe huyu mchinese @Ndindu anakuwanga pagan?[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]379728[/ATTACH]

A god who forces you to love him sincerely with all your heart lest he throws you into the everlasting fire and brimstone!!!

[ATTACH=full]379765[/ATTACH]

All should remember @Ndindu in your prayers tonight.

Hehe. Najua jana mliomba yenu yote @Ndindu mashetani zim attack zim teach a lesson. Did you succeed? Hehe it’s like mnakuanga mumeokoka out of fear of Satan rather than love for God.

Generally, real Christians don’t pray for bad things to happen to people who talk shit about God. In fact, if they do, it means they are fake Christians

And rapist too. The fucker raped 15 old Mary, as per the Bible. Enyewe huyu mungu ni takataka. Umbwa yeye

Obviously you don’t know it, but direct insulting God WILL come back to get you, and its NOT god that will get you. God does NOT do bad things to people. BUT you most probably won’t understand that.

Well, let me ante: God/do, kill me now! How long do you think it will take for him or her to kill me? If you read your Bible well, God has killed thousands of people

Am done arguing with an idiot

Bye bye

Next…

Christianity was created pale 1Ad , that’s 2000 years ago , most of the christian content is found word for word in Greek and Egyptian spiritual systems from 8000+ yrs ago , the Greek also got all they had by copying the Egyptians an african civilisation…

…kuko na artefacts za Egypt going back 10,000 yrs bt the bible goes back 6600… this literally shows the bible is not a historical book …this puts into question every story in the bible…but najua this is nonesense to most , I understand the brainwashing…

The white colonialist really did a number on our people …tulikorogwa akili vilivyo.

[ATTACH=full]379892[/ATTACH]