Global warming is REAL

Check at these weather patterns… I find em weird, Ni global warming au mzungu amecheza na weather zishuke ili Coronavirus spread hii accelerate…[ATTACH=full]303449[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]303450[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]303451[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]303452[/ATTACH]

Enter these codes

More like global cooling

Nothing out of the norm. It is June already. The onset of “winter” in East Africa

Haha lol…

I just never thought , a coastal city like Dar can go as low as 20 degrees. It’s somethin new to me

Eti mzungu… Your parents walipoteza fees roho safi…

Ikikaribia June na June yenyewe inashukaga sio mara ya kwanza

Ok

This is article was written in December 2017.

Humans have gotten really good at predicting the weather, but we’ve had a hard time figuring out how to control it.

Now with the threat of rising global temperatures and severe droughts, scientists are racing to develop technologies that will actually change the weather.

Scientists are literally “making it rain.” Cloud seeding is the process of adding particles to clouds to force them to rain or snow. It has already been tested around the globe. The goal is to increase precipitation in places with water shortages.

Cloud-seeding is a form of geoengineering– or manipulating of weather systems to reduce the negative effects of climate change.

Here’s how it works. Silver iodide gets sprinkled into clouds by airplanes or blasted up into clouds on rockets. Another possible technique that China is exploring is using winds to naturally transport the silver iodide into the clouds.

:D:D