Gikuyus our Saviors

If anyone of your relatives who were young adults during the state of emergency are still alive, they’d be the best point of reference as to whom the majority of ngati’s Were. Of course I’m assuming you’re Gema.

:D:D:D wakili huna akili kama client wako Patco.

:D:D:D wakili huna akili kama client wako Patco.

Upuuuus

Malisa hio khasia

Malisa hio khasia

Lies

:D:D:D

As a millenial, there’s a lot of history that you need to learn. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

The wider world had entered a new epoch and thats why we got independence. If it was a matter of Kyuks fighting for it and gaining it for Kenya, then Britain would still have territories that had no Mau-Mau-like movements like Tz or Botswana for example. These had no violent movements seeking independence yet Tz got theirs even before us for example.

Very few African countries truly fought for independence and gained it through arms. Zimbabwe is one such country

When you were still using your small stick to experiment with teenage girls, I was already teaching African history at the college level.

you are very quick to believe the data provided by the colonialist government. They would never want to release the actual figures .

you are very quick to believe the data provided by the colonialist government. They would never want to release the actual figures .

Kwani wewe ni ancestor banae?

so you are quick to believe the white man narrative and data and dismiss the rest. I know you are bitter.

The Mau Mau guerrilla war had all the ingredients of a stirring military drama, and there are several publications that explore various aspects of the fighting. General Sir Gerald Lathbury, oversaw the deployment of three British battalions, four battalions of King’s African Rifles, the Kenya Regiment, an artillery battery, and an armored car squadron—all with the support of Royal Air Force squadrons of Vampire jets and heavy bombers. If that’s not a war to you then i don’t know which nonsensical theory you want us believe.

so you are quick to believe the white man narrative and data and dismiss the rest. I know you are bitter.

The Mau Mau guerrilla war had all the ingredients of a stirring military drama, and there are several publications that explore various aspects of the fighting. General Sir Gerald Lathbury, oversaw the deployment of three British battalions, four battalions of King’s African Rifles, the Kenya Regiment, an artillery battery, and an armored car squadron—all with the support of Royal Air Force squadrons of Vampire jets and heavy bombers. If that’s not a war to you then i don’t know which nonsensical theory you want us believe.

Mainly Luhya’s , Luos, Ugandans like Idi Amin, Maasai, Indians and of course the British themselves.

Wewe ndio miguna wa ukweli.