Getting Drunk & Squandering Money

Yeah they become very entitled ukikosa inakuwa beef lmao

Calculate the money you spend on them for lets say a year. Enough to buy you a pick up truck, maybe a piece land somewhere, capital for your farm or even good food. pombe is like lighting up your bank notes or flushing them away in the toilet. i have gone through this.

Exaaaactlyyy. Wish I read this years ago but it’s never too late.

I have discovered one dark truth in life which is a disturbing. Achana na watu masikini na illiterate. They are not worth the trouble. you try helping them ni shida tupu. Furthermore, you are not obligated to help anyone in life. It is your choice. No one can force you to do so.

I feel I also need to cut on my entertainment budget.

My case is different because we go out with friends and share the bill. But the bill is still huge, mzinga na nyama kwa joint. Then when I get drunk I also become excessively genereous. Kutip waiters, watchmen, etc.

I have decided to reconnect my dish and spend the weekend watching games at home for a while. I will only be going out to very necessary events and with a strict budget.

Pombe sio basic need

Niliamua afadhali nimeze JW litre moja peke yangu Sato n Sunday kwa nyumba than go to the club in one night and leave in the morning less 10K (fombe, nyama, madem, tips)

dont listen to most fools here discouraging your ways, giving is receiving . hizo ni baraka huwa unapata by kununulia watu pombe . saidia wasee ukiweza hakuna haja mtu amalizwe na stress na kwa bar pia akose hata makali. mimi huwa nikiingia kwa local kama ni weekday nanunua tusker zangu nikimumunya then naitisha either KIBAO au KONYAGI MZINGA hapo kwa meza peasant friends like @Colombo-Combolo and friends of friends wanapiga matot angalau kama giving back to the community . then mungu anafungua njia zangu , deals zangu na ma auctioneers kina @dingoo_wa_ingoo zinaivana kabisa .

@Wanaruona @sludgist mbona Konyagi hawananga 750 ml ama 1 litre ?

Nitafutie viti za ofisi zile za rePO.

:DHapo kwa PEASANT friends nae umenipiga under belt, kitambo kulikua Na konyagi mzinga, lands sikuhizi ndo aifiki

Kutip waiters, "hapo sawa, ur doing well
Kutip WATCHMEN???:Do_O

Fvck that elder, ghetto clubs are mad fun.

ata mimi nataka

Pia mimi I love ghetto dens or niende a new place and drink alone kwani nini

Shida ya these big clubs ni zimejaa ma wannabe na peasant kungurus… Heri kubuy raundi kadhaa za keg kwa wasee wa boda and have a great time than split bills with middo crass pretenders huko uptown. Alafu having a circle of drinking buddies is the worst thing. Heri uwe na mabeshte wa ghetto, we only meet in the club damages 1k or less than being called out by louts ati juu jana mlichanga mzinga ya JD. I find it very disrespectful kuitiwa fombe na mwanaume … catch me dead doing that shiet

I needed this thread.

Ile kuwaste nimewaste hii November I’m even fearing December.

kulock pesa mshwari na kuacha cards kejani ndio form sasa

Waambie bana, form za chuom hua one of the best places to be. Unaingia base na kuuma vako kwa corner na gibleys yako na krest na kuona vituko, shida ya club ni kila dakika mbili Kuna kondoo inapiga nduru na kupiga picha.

Wacheni uoga, pitia local kila jioni before uingie kwa nyumba and depending on your pockets chapa drinks kadhaa na majirani before uingie kwa nyumba. Chapa deals na pia pata entertainment from those waitresses, ni muhimu sana.

I think that everyone has some temptation to spend more than he can afford to drink and I am not an exception.
Personally, I cope with this problem as follows. I don’t take a bank card with me, only cash and I take the amount which I am ready to spend. If I want to drink more, I have to go home for some extra cash, but in most of the cases I am too lazy to do that and if I happen to come home, I usually go to bed and fall asleep.
I realised that it is a bad idea to pin high hopen on my sensibility when I have a good time, so, I just make conditions which don’t allow to spend too much.

Ile siku utaenda parking upate toyota haiko ndio utaelewa umuhimu ya kuchapa watchman chwani matime.

I

Inaelewekwa