GENERATIONAL ADVISE

The last comment on the previous page was posted by a ng’ombe. A punda then proceeded to like the comment.

In short, two domestic animals have intermingled with one another.

Mutoto wa malaya wacha kukasirika…umbwa kama babako defectee

What do you know about animals na babako ni umbwa koko iliwacha mamako malaya wa sabina joy? Pakashume wewe…low IQ bottom faggot

I have witnessed an orgy consisting of various livestock massaging each others balls pale kwa comments.

Much as it was disgusting, the aforementioned livestock seemed to enjoy the erotic ball massage.

Orgy na yako na ya babako pakashume…nansenz

I sense PANIC

Domestic animals pan tambua aibu - massaging each others balls sensually, live live, in the open.

Your secret is safe with me. Endeleeni kukamuana, I will not snitch.

Maoni ya mutoto wa malaya ni maffi tu…umbwa kama babako

Kaka, kubali tu gynecologyst mkuu @WIGSPLITTA amekupata red-handed ukimnyonya mbuzi mwenzako.

@WIGSPLITTA sio snitchi, kwa hivyo siri yako na mpenzi mwenzako italindwa.

Ushanielewa bwana mnyonyi?

This is why I am angry with your malaya mother. She has brought up a weak low IQ faggot who has serious homosexual tendancies and thinks everyone is like him.

For this, she will pay dearly…I will slap her and dismember her nyonyos

Kaka, tafadhali usiwe na hasira.

Vuta pumz, Kisha endelea kumnyonya kondoo mwenzako huku akikunyonya pia mkinyonyana design ya nambari sitini na tisa (69)

Your malaya singo mother is responsible for your homosexual fantasies and she has to pay bwana lpw IQ Neanderthal.

I am going to dismember her breasts and leave her bare chested like your homosexual faggot father. Then I will proceed to operate on her body.

Mkubwa, hizi sio mafikira. Nimetazama kunguru mbili ziki-rambana mipira katika sekshen ya comments :smiley:

Ya kushangaza ni kwamba punda hao wawili hawakuwa na aibu, kufinyana njugu kwa mwendo wa aste aste, mbele ya umati!

Your malaya singo mother must and will be held accountable for your homosexual fantasies of her faggot son

So this is what I’ll do: after I dismember her breasts, I will cut her abdomen open, and rip those intestines out of that nasty malaya abdomen…and then I will proceed to prepare for you a meal mutoto wa malaya.
Will you have matumbo or mutura? Decide quickly pakashume, umbwa kama babako

Kaka, you are extremely versatile. Una-pindua farasi mwenzako raundi ya kwanza kisha una-pinduliwa raundi ifuatayo.

Juzi ulinipongeza kwa kuwa kiingereza yangu ni ‘fluent’.

Je, mfalme wa wanyonyi, wapinduzi na wapinduliaji - Swahili yangu imekupendeza?

Your malaya mother must pay for your homosexual fantasies bwana Neanderthal @captain obvious aka wigusprita

I have declared to operate on her body and watch her scream for help from her faggot son but those intestines have to be used to cook motura :smiley: That is all she’s good for…motura tu :smiley:
Then I will dismember her stinky breasts and slap her senseless. Then I will cook the body parts for her faggot boy…how would you like to consume those parts mutoto wa malaya?

Kaka, kusema kweli - wewe ni mnoma zaidi.

Yaani unabeba nyang’au mwenzako kama matatu za kule kwako Kayole, huku mwenzako akikubeba kama nduthi za Mogadishu?

Hongera kwako na farasi mwenzako.

Your malaya singo mother must pay for your homosexual fantasies @captain obvious wigusprita

I will cut her abdomen open and rip out her dirty intestines. I will then stub her stinky pussy with the knife severally, obliterating her tool of trade :smiley:

Mutoto wa malaya answer me…how would you like those moturas cooked? Gassser umbwa kama babako aliyewaacha :smiley:

Kweli wewe na burukenge mwenzako mko na satamina ya ajabu.

Kwanza mna-bebana kisha mna-finyana mipira kwa fujo, huku mki-rambana.

Nyote ni wanyama kwelikweli.

Your malaya takataka singo mother must pay for your homosexual fantasies @captain obvious wigusprita

I will first shoot her with your firearm then spank the living hell out of her buttocks, and then proceed to slice those buttocks from her stinky body. I will then operate on her abdomen and remove her dirty intestines amd watch her cry out for help…and slap her some more :D:D

Dirty faggot you will be having buttocks and motura, how should I prepare them for you? Answer me bottom faggot :smiley:

What love? Bitch is 40 and unmarried.

I like this advice because pesa birrioneas tuko nazo. Tutapanua hao mabinti zake mpaka wakipiga story na gynecologist wakiwa session wanaskia echos zikitoka kwa pudesh.

I love it when females are misled. It leaves so many desperate, broken and loose. That means cheap supply of pudesh.

Cheers to all the parents that produce broken ladies!!