Gay couple beaten up in a Naivasha bar

Two men were beaten and injured after they were caught in a compromising situation in a bar.

Irate revellers set upon the duo after kicking them out of a bar located along police line in Naivasha town.

Trouble started after the two, who were having a drink on Tuesday evening, started fondling.

According to a witness, Peter Mbuthia, their action angered the other revellers.

Mbuthia added that things got out of hand when one of the men unbuttoned the zip of his partner.

“The two were drunk and decided to make out, annoying the other revellers who threw them out of the bar and beat them up,” he said.

He added that in the last couple of months, the number of LBGTQ couples in the town had risen with those involved using Airbnbs.

“One of the suspects is married, and residents are still trying to come to terms with the incident,” he said.

A senior police officer who declined to be named said that the matter had not been reported at the Naivasha Police Station.

1 Like

TOO BAD THEY WEREN’T LYNCHED.

2 Likes

choma hao

1 Like

Tandika kabisa

4 Likes

Kanyaga ua

5 Likes

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

1 Like

Malizaaaa @MajorProphet na his beech @sokwemtu
woman whipping GIF by South Park

6 Likes

The violence makes no sense. Pilipili usiyoila yakuwashiani

85qqzg

8bmicf

8aiz8r

89mu8h
85qqsh

Kenyans need to style up and respect people’s choices

1 Like

Ushamaliza kutoa mboro ya umbwa kwa mkundu yako?

5 Likes

Married men are the most sexuality starved creatures.
That’s is why if you look at things on a bigger picture we meet them at thése danguros plus those of the alphabet community find themselves looking for Jake outside their union

He he he he he! Waaaaah! Hii nayo ni nini haki ya mungu? Yaani Msomali alipea doggi mkundu? Why? How?

I think I have seen everything…

5 Likes

Wamalizwe mashoga hao

Seriously. This is the epitome of degeneracy. Uyu ata atubu dhambi mara ngapi hatawahi samehewa.

Dont die yet elder.We still need your able guidance out of this somali quagmire.

1 Like

Sema we should respect your choice to be fwacked by a dog

2 Likes

@Bingwa_Scrotum skuizi ni bosco hukupasulia mayai? :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

IT IS GOOD, WAS I TO BE THERE I COULD HAVE PARTICIPATED.

1 Like