@Gashwin, Instructed by Our Lawyers, Kindly Take Note That..............

Do they teach doctors and engineers in China, Japan, Russia and other countries in English? Your reasoning is flawed mate

4 Likes

Hehehe… True. Na pia hakuwa anaeleweka.

6 Likes

I beg to differ but they gotta have good command and comprehension of the said language be it Chinese or Russian for them to be equally at par with other English speaking professionals

4 Likes

Hata umenda mbali,ungesema billionaire wakanyaks

6 Likes

Baaaas kaka umenena, sio lazima utambue osungu.dll kuwa na chain ya Wakanyama&Sons Pigstys Worldwide

4 Likes

Ngabu, I have followed your osungu.dll Tata programme ([SIZE=6]program[/SIZE]) mkiwa na my small bro @introvert keenly.

But the fact is, the two of you often commit some of the worst grammatical and syntactical errors ever witnessed in the English language. Your howlers are enough to awake the dead. To your credit, you usually ‘stand corrected’ when these are pointed out.

Yet, because [SIZE=6](the word yet is not needed here)[/SIZE] you seem to have made this a personal adventure, I will make it my objective to become the proverbial monkey on your back.

From today on-wards, SIZE=6[/SIZE] in a brotherly and compassionate (‘another one nguruneti’s the closet?’) manner, I will call you out on every error I spot so that, hopefully, you can improve your edge and become as good a wordsmith as I am (ahem!).

For a start, learn how to use caps, commas and full-stops.

it ([SIZE=6]capital letter)[/SIZE] does not look good when you correct the nugu-ngui crossbreed @uwesmake in sentences with no caps and we have to take it all lying down yet in the evening we have to take whitecups ([SIZE=6]white cap[/SIZE]) before going to sleep in houses with no electricity and ugly as @spax wives do you know what i SIZE=6[/SIZE] mean?

[SIZE=6]Heri gashwin who corrects slowly and with humility kuliko wewe you think you’re perfect na uko down. Meffi[/SIZE]

18 Likes

you don’t have to be intelligent to be rich

1 Like

You cant answer a question with a question

It’s a valid question. You can’t answer it because you’re cornered :smiley:

3 Likes

Hata Mzee Mijinga is bright enough to note the desecration of the English language by someone on his death bed

4 Likes

He didn’t answer my question and my question was valid too

KUKA NDIO NIMEKUOM UNASEMAJE ? SIJASHIKA HIO NGOSO UMENISHOW KINDLY ELABORATE KWA KIBUKUSU .

5 Likes

ni kama kusema Wachina ni wajinga yet ile ujanja wanaleta kenya hakuna shiny eye Ama dim eye orangutan Ako nayo .
Yesternite I was with some malware speaking some heavy British,she doesn’t even have a passport, lugha amejulia kitandani.
Fuck Osungu. Dll

2 Likes

Trust kuka to rubble rouse and disappear! Ninja will come back after four or six hours, abuse a few talkers and disappear again.

I always have this picture of kuka seated behind a comp., mostly at the office, laughing like a mad man. Na huku sisi tumeshika nari ile mbaya.

4 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKGRHLyFXdeziyk/giphy.gif

7 Likes

Unless this was said with no malice aforethought and tongue in cheek,I would venture to posit that it is full of the same mistakes the writer @FieldMarshal CouchP is claiming one @gashwin makes.

However,if there was malice aforethought then the said claimant @FieldMarshal CouchP has just stuck the biggest foot he has ever had between his toothless gums.
@gashwin am I making any sense?

4 Likes

hehehe huyu alikuwa ame bet gg (goal goal)

4 Likes

Hehehe…
Huyu Mzee apewe bed pan halafu alale…
[ATTACH=full]62203[/ATTACH]

19 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D

bedpan : cech
Patient kukachieth : cech